Statement on Fed's HRS Action

Smh this is crazy.

1 Like

What is taught and what is not, I will always do what is in my best interets.

2 Likes

rEaLiSm!1!1

rigid thinking and outdated ideas in firestone. whatā€™s new?

3 Likes

wat?
ok.

1 Like

Kim Jun Fed starves his people

4 Likes

Unfortunate turn of events. I hope that this reverses its self. If fed wants to be in government I urge him to run, or be appointed, for office instead of attempting to dictate from the sidelines.

5 Likes

Itā€™s a dictatorship, only if we had a leader who was kind and caring and litsened to ideas and thoughts of others, sadly we have the opposite, a leader who is selfish and only cares about his opinions and making firestone a realistic rObLoX place under his command

2 Likes

But its not a Dictatorship.

1 Like

but the thing is, this isnā€™t real life, we donā€™t have the technology to stimulate exact features of IRL, IRL teachings are based on events and shaped according to the properties of IRL, you donā€™t store cloths in a water bottle, yes if, we had the dev support to actually make the game stimulate IRL, there would be no problem following the teachings of IRL. But Roblox has its limits and so, just like our real life LE has shaped and brought in techniques that work in common situations that of real life, Fed should let the POST shape techniques that work with situations in the game.

3 Likes

While Fed does indeed have the power to do this, as a group owner myself, I donā€™t think itā€™s ethical to disregard the popular opinion of your members. Your success also shouldnā€™t be an excuse for that.

2 Likes

nor threaten a ban over something as petty as a felony stop.

5 Likes

6 Likes

No one would appoint him or elect him into office, he knows nothing about government and fails to follow the constitution

2 Likes

No wonder people are moving to Mayflower. They donā€™t have a dictator as their leader.

3 Likes

Youā€™re right, thereā€™s not a dictator in Mayflower. Thereā€™s several.

7 Likes

All states are dictatorships, but, itā€™s only a problem when abused.

Itā€™s rarely abused in Mayflower.

3 Likes

rarely abused, ah yes

there was just a forceful coup by which its national guard used lethal force to get past an lpd blockade and used their rifles to force me to stay at capitol once i realized what it was
but anyways

3 Likes

None of which was conducted by a dictator.

1 Like

How about that one time they abolished their legislative system or something like that

2 Likes

Personally, I like this HRS format better. However I disagree fully with Fedoraā€™s actions here.

That being said, it is his group. He can run it however he likes. Thereā€™s a leave button.

This is why Iā€™ve moved to Mayflower.

2 Likes