Statement from Justice 1superchris2

To the State of Firestone,
I just want to say something. The Chief Justice has been inactive in the past couple of months. His inactivity has forced both Justice Law and I to take over his work. We run the Judiciary not him. This inactivity is unacceptable and the people should demand more.

When I became a Judge in this state I promised to uphold the law. I did just that through thick and thin. However another judge found cause to sign a warrant for my arrest after consulting with the Sheriff (of which I have no doubt that such a request was politically motivated). Regardless as Judge I am supposed to not violate our sacred laws. In allegedly doing so I have broken my pact with the people of this state.

I have no words on how to express my undue gratitude towards the people of this state for allowing me to serve in such a prestigious office.

Today brought out the worst of us. The Sheriff attacked myself through Judge kerb, I (for the first time) brought back a warrant under questionable circumstances, although it isn’t just limited to these people.

To Major shy I am sorry for dragging you through this, and should congress wish to remove me I will go quietly. The people demand better of me and I should have been that way. For that I deeply apologize.

I will however be taking a, much needed, vacation from ROBLOX for a while so that I can reflect and become better so that I never again repeat what happened today (this is the first, and last, time that the actions undertaken by me today will ever occur again).

Some of you still have a question about the warrants signed by myself. I will today make a pack with you, the people, that I will not sign any further warrants unless such an emergency situation exists that it then becomes necessary to sign one (which is only in the extremist of situations).

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, however I may not be responding for a while.

Signed,

1superchris2
Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like