State Senate Elections | RyefredPanda

Hello Fellow Citizens; I have made the decision to run for our Firestone State Senate!

I believe that with my input within our Senate that I will be able to make Firestone even better than it is. But I have one thing that many politicians within our State DON’T have on their mind, the citizens AND the Departments. If you put me into our Senate, along with all the other tasks, the people and the departments will be my main focus. For too long have I seen politicians pass bills that negatively affect or public employee’s and I will not stand by and watch it happen. I want to get involved and with your support it can happen!

Ever since I have joined the State of Firestone I have been working with our departments (as seen here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yBut9vG8vkMGGoFGNSJXk_eWwMS65ikJ/view?usp=sharing). I have been in the Department of Publican Works (Public Employee), Department of Transportation (Public Employee), Stapleton County Fire Department (EMS Captain), Firestone Department of Corrections (Special Emergency Response Team), and the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy). I have also been working recently with POST trying to improve the Law Enforcement Certified members with standard medical training to better improve efficiency in times of need. Along with that, I have had the honor of serving within the SCSO: SWAT Division. Through all these departments I have learned what the actual needs and wants of the people working on our streets. I make it my goal if I am elected to Senate to majorly improve the lives of our public workers and better improve the lives of the civilian population! With your support, we can make this goal happen. Not only for me but for the greater good of the State Of Firestone! Be the change, by letting me MAKE the change!

Signed,
𝑅𝓎𝑒𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒫𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒶

2 Likes

Full Support.

Signed, Batcat60.
House of Representatives.

1 Like

Support, i’ve seen you in action with a great moral character.

You’ll be great!
:innocent:
Good luck.

Signed, Surpri_se.
House of Representatives
Department of Public Safety Legal Representative Deputy Director

1 Like

Support

Signed, Captain Al_erting of SCSO

1 Like

Full support.

Jamesditomosso,
Dep. Att. Gen., Superintendent of FLS, Chairman of the GOP

1 Like

support :slight_smile:

1 Like

Support,

Signed, BeastDabest
Captain of SCSO | AKA Best Commander

1 Like

Support!

#NotMyCTO

1 Like

Support.

Signed,
Undersheriff WarriorMasterKiller
Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
Major WarriorMasterKiller
Firestone National Guard; 1st Military Police Battalion

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Full support <3
Signed. Ross L.

1 Like

Full support

Signed,
Training and Standards Captain,
Special Weapons and Tactics,
Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office.

1 Like

Support

Signed,
Some red bighead

Supported and Endorsed.

Senator

Rinextel

1 Like

Alright, im ganna be the one to say it, Your speech is so unoriginal

every single speech for the past year has said this and look where we are, there is nothing unique about your speech or campaign,

Update your speech, add more and maybe it will be better

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support,

1 Like

For a second, I thought the name was “Re-fried panda” and I thought “What kind of sick bastard deep fries a panda” Then again deep fried panda sounds good.

1 Like

You’re being a bit too harsh on that.

I’ve seen him work, when he says he will do something… he will.
Don’t count him out just yet because of other people’s actions.

1 Like

I support this statement.

1 Like