State of Firestone VS State of Mayflower

Good evening my fellow citizens

I am the Firestone Deputy Secretary of State and here to address some of the concerns of which have been brought up. I will address the TACTICALHAWK situation, the need for military action situation, as well as the constant debate between the State of Mayflower. I hope that this will clear up some of the issues of which the Firestone Citizens have.

In regards to the TACTICALHAWK situation. The State Department was notified of a warrant of which came in for “domestic terrorism, attempted murder and battery” of which we took a closer look and determined it was done by the Sheriff of the New Haven County Sheriff’s Office. Immediately we contacted the Mayflower delegation of which quickly took defense to TACTICALHAWK. We drafted our ultimatum of which the State of Mayflower denied. His charges will not go un-noticed and actions to seek justice are being sorted out accordingly.

The State of Firestone WILL NOT SEEK WAR against the State of Mayflower. They intend to use moderation and not declare war. No point in seeking war with another state who will use their developers.

The arguments with the State of Mayflower are words, and until action is taken by the State of Mayflower, we will sit back and watch. We however cannot stop you for protesting but committing crimes will result in you standing trial IF YOU ARE A CITIZEN within either the State of Firestone or the State of Mayflower.

Signed,
JohnathanHWayne
Deputy Secretary of State

2 Likes