State/County-Wide Simulation(s)

A warm hello to all,
This post will share some of my ideas and thoughts on state-wide simulations.

[!] If you have any suggestions or constructive criticism, please feel free to leave a comment and I’ll be sure to get back to you.[!]

Terrorist Attack

This state-wide (county-wide rather) simulation can consist of a multitude of things. Some suggestions as to where this could take place:

• Firestone Capital
  • Stapleton County Government Building
  • Firestone National Guard Base
  • An area with a great density of civilian/LEO presence.
  • Really any other government building.

Simulation Details:

The attacking individual(s) can be in groups or be alone. I recommend that the attacker(s) stay in one position wherever they are attacking. If this were to be a “remote” operation, a collaboration between DHS and FNG could be possible to locate and execute the attacker(s).

Area Take-Over

This attack/invasion simulation consists of a hostile group, up to 20 individuals, taking over an area within Stapleton County. Those areas can be:

• City of Prominence
  • City of Arborfield
  • Farms
  • City of Greendale
  • City of Redwood (not recommended)
  • Redwood Residential
  • Hillview

Simulation Details:

This invasion simulation consists of a group of hostiles capturing an area of Stapleton County, V2. This would suggest a tactical operation with a collab between FNG and DHS. SCSO and FSP would be secondary resources for traffic control and secondary tasks. How this is handled is up to those who obtain command on the scene, however, those who are holding the area captive are to maintain their position in that area and keep unwanted guests out.

Skyway Bridge “Collapse”

This simulation is pretty self-explanatory as it is quite literally in the name. Although the bridge does not ACTUALLY have to collapse, we would get a load of traffic on the bridge pre-sim and then evacuate it once started.

Simulation Details:

Pre-Sim would consist of a moderate to a heavy amount of traffic on the SkyWay bridge. Once the simulation begins, First Responders will be tasked with evacuating the bridge and closing off the bridge.
If there is another scenario DOT or another business can come up with regarding the skyway, feel free to DM me.

That concludes this post, please do NOT hesitate to suggest scenarios to me as I am trying to give Firestone something new and interesting to do.

6 Likes

This would boost the actual preparedness of our state to the next level. It would also bring activity back into our community!

I support whole heartedly.

daunt-removebg-preview

2 Likes

SUpport!

2 Likes

are you proposing these simulations being done in a V2 server?

1 Like

As a member of DHS, these would not only be ultra cool RP scenarios, but great training for all departments involved. LEOs today may be trained to respond to higher-risk calls, such as bank robberies, but none of them are prepared to tackle something as large as what you’re proposing (unless of course you’re DHS, FNG or SWAT). Scenarios like this could improve overall officer prepared-ness and skillsets for when this would actually happen at random. Regular LEOs not apart of a tac team wouldn’t be left as disorganized, or rather unprepared, should it happen in county.

Not sure if you remember, but the “area takeover” scenario actually DID happen in county back when Marzano was still running rampant. They took over the capital and even took over prom a couple times. Not only did loads of different departments respond, but there was actually also a good number of crims too. Point is, this could be done in county.

2 Likes

If we did any of the first 2, I really hope departments would roleplay instead of just shoot, shoot, and be done in 10 minutes. It will be hard to balance the criminal and LEO life.

3 Likes

I am aware that the “Terrorist Attack” scenario may break ROBLOX ToS, however it can be adapted to abide by it.

1 Like

Thank you for the feed back, It’s nice to hear someone’s thoughts on it. I will do my best to include EVERYONE.

1 Like

Support. I’ve been seeing similar events to this under businesses. One prime example is Capital Gas doing a gas explosion event later today.

2 Likes

I agree. That is really my sole intention of these simulations is to provide a better role-playing experience and for something new you know.

1 Like

Support this idea.

2 Likes

Ngl this would be an amazing idea.

2 Likes

I support! It would really help my business have more to do in the county considering that we respond to mass casualties.

2 Likes

Although I do support these ideas, I believe that the terrorist attack one can violate roblox TOS. Someone can report the idea as a violation of roblox TOS since it “promotes terrorism”. I am not against the idea, I just wanted to imply that someone can claim that it violates TOS.

2 Likes

Hello Secretary of Defense SeanCityNavy here,

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL IDEA AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT, Hobo as of earlier this month has given the Department of Defense the green light to create any Simulations, Scenarios or Training/Live Fire exercises we wish to and this is exactly what we wanted to go for.

So if any one else also has suggestion ideas please do not be afraid to dm me (After Senate & House elections are over because of the volume of annoying Campaigning I get in my DMs) scenarios including Department and anything else you believe would be great.

Thank you
SeanCityNavy
Secretary of Defense

2 Likes

This is a nice idea, I think POST could definitely arrange a massive training with all law enforcement entities in the future!

We’ll keep it on our plate.

3 Likes

AL QAEDA DRIVES PLANE INTO STATE CAPITAL

3 Likes

I like the idea and all but I have to point some stuff out as a common criminal from the 2018 and 2019.

Issues with taking over capital is that you need at least 5 people to have a chance against DHS or FNG. Best criminal guns cost 5k (AK74U with 3 full mags) but lets say we used the the UZI which is only 2,150 so for five people it will cost about 10750 all together. From my understand criminals in v2 are all broke (just what I hear on the v2 streets). Lets say 5 of them afforded guns and came to capital. Once they enter capital they’re basically sitting ducks. There’s only one way in and one way out (for citizens DHS can enter from roof). Same for FNG I never did take overs at capital or FNG because if I kill DHS at cap or FNG at FNG they’ll respawn with free guns free ammo and can return to the scene in less than two minutes.

Even if criminals did a hostage sit in capital there really isn’t a 100% point in negotiation. LEOs don’t have 50k waiting around to donate (it took me 3 years to learn that) they basically just have no other choose than to breach.

HOWEVER, if everyone in the community comes together and basically have a week where all crimes are legal (besides crime on duty) we can do this 100%

2 Likes

I support this idea. If it’s done right, I believe it can really boost the level of roleplay we see in v2.

2 Likes

There should be a rule implemented where once you are killed on a scene, you are not permitted to return to the same scene. I agree that this is unfair.

2 Likes