Stapleton County V3 - The new era of Firestone

LET ME WORK IN A FOOD TRUCK PLEASE DAD

11 Likes

I never said it was?

11 Likes

Agreed, I am happy that blacklists from departments clear!

12 Likes

Some exceptions and some will remain, but most will be cleared to allow second chances.

11 Likes

Clearly it said that you wanted 200 people which is not a lot for a place that is not big at all.

10 Likes

Any comments on this? Faramount Pictures in v3 Theaters?
@FederalLaw

9 Likes

Are you going to be getting assistance from Env and Path during your audits?

9 Likes

V3 will turn out as a successful game and I do endure it as it will attract many people into the game, keep up the great work. Cant wait to use the new FDOT feature!

10 Likes

They might be present in some, not likely though.

10 Likes

Yes, with population increase, call for service increase, more officers and services will be needed.

10 Likes

I’d say get Env involved with DHS. He has experience there and might be able to really help during that.

10 Likes

so all POST certified have to undergo one class of new material?

9 Likes

The audits will help me understand each department and set them up for better success.

10 Likes

looking forward to it, good post
hope to see you come to your senses and support aviation more, we’ve been very neglected ever since v1!

also would like to hear more about your plans on who will run the airport and ARFF

10 Likes

How long do you expect an entire audit of all departments to take? It’d take at least 6 months or longer going through all policies and people in general.

9 Likes

Times would probably just be shortened as LEO and Civilians will be able to do basic medical care as well.

11 Likes

I hope for FIA to be as active as the county in the sub-game of V3, adding baggage, the ARFF, flight booking, etc, etc.

11 Likes

It shouldn’t take too long, maybe a month or 2.

10 Likes

Any update on the workout system?

8 Likes

Can you add some kind of planes in V3 so we don’t have to join FSP in order to fly in county. In V2 only way you can get a license is applying for FSP. @FederalLaw

10 Likes