Stapleton County V2

What simple addition/update to V2 do you think would spark activity up more?

9 Likes

crime alts

9 Likes

releasing the game

5 Likes

PROMINENCE UPDATES

1 Like

release v3 thats how

3 Likes

More specific.

2 Likes

release v3 I agree

2 Likes

update prom more. its neglected

2 Likes

Other than releasing V3, because that’s a WIP.

2 Likes

Fix the basic little things that may seem tedious but I can promise you are not. Little things like making sure all base functions work and all that before we dish out huge additions that would just bury the original things we need fixing. This is a broad statement but I’m sure many can comment below on the little things they want fixed!

3 Likes

Moving FBI HQ to Prom

3 Likes

Maybe make homes purchasable and allow people to customize the interior of their housing?

4 Likes

Specifics.

2 Likes

ability to sell owned vehicles

3 Likes

That’s not a simple update for sure.

2 Likes

Creating in game events, perhaps something with SCWS, like crazy storms and such.

4 Likes

More jobs for legal civilians to do. other than joining a business the only thing you have to do is the mail job

6 Likes

Make prominence neighbor a gated community that is protected by FSP / Private Security. Anyone can access the gate, just laws can be made to discourage that.

3 Likes

How would this spark activity?

2 Likes

Adding more RP Events even if there dev releated and or founder releated would be nice it’d be cool to have a event where Redwood was flooded and was unable to be rp’d in for a week or something just to change it up or even add a new area to the map or township

2 Likes