The Firestone Administrators will be hosting a weekly private server for strict voice roleplays. This private server will operate off of a whitelist-only system where people must be whitelisted in order to participate. There are requirements to being within the server as well as unique regulations for the respective server to allow enjoyment from all parties and have a unique roleplaying experience within Firestone.
The server will have regulations in order to maintain the integrity of the purpose. All players will be required to respect the following rules and regulations put in place:
- The FRP Guide will be put to use in the private server.
- You must drive your vehicle realistically. You should not be constantly driving in gear 11 around the map.
- For now, your records will stay with you in the public servers should you be arrested or cited.
- If you wish to create an alternative account for the purpose of crimes while having a main account as a law enforcement officer, this typically would not be allowed in terms of legality in public servers, but discussions for exceptions can be made for your specific character. Speak to GetEnveloped about this.
- Court cases can happen for incidents within the private server.
- Use of microphones are required.
- For specific individuals that are known to roleplay well within text may be considered for whitelist without use of microphone. This is a rare specific scenario that can be discussed with GetEnveloped.
- You must not be banned from the main Firestone Discord. That server will be used for all voice communications between civilians and other law enforcement officers.
- Since this is a whitelist server, cops may not cuff rush for no reason and incidents of FRP may result in a whitelist removal. If another individual fail roleplays, you must talk with them on how to fix the issue without ruining roleplay.
- Value of life is important. Prevent your character from going to prison or dying in any roleplay scenario.
In order to get whitelisted, you need to keep an eye on general announcements for when applications for the whitelist server open. This is a voice interview with one of the Founders in their office to determine whether you are eligible for the server or not. You may be declined for any reason whatsoever.
After being whitelisted, you will have access to the whitelist server when they open up. You can join the server by running the command “!joinwhitelist” within Stapleton County V2 and V3. You will not have access to the server when the server is not available for play (once a week). The servers will open on a dedicated time and day when the Founders decide and announce it.