Stapleton County V2 Update Log

This is a BIG one…

After a long wait, the big one is finally here. This update consists of serveral new additions and bug fixes. Below are listed all of the updates and bug fixes.

• Full Data Reset: All data will reset for these new features. This includes cash, criminal record, and cars. All players will get $5,000 in their wallet. Beta players will get $5,000 also in their bank. Alpha players get $20,000 in the bank.

• New Cars Added: Dodge Charger SRT (fastest car in the game at 90 sps) and Ford Mustang.

• New Car Dealership GUI: Allows you to choose from a choice of car colors and add a custom license plate (for 75 R$)! This cannot be changed after you buy the car (currently).

• Alpha Car: The alpha car will be added probably in the next update, or maybe the next- just kidding! All alpha players should have a free Ford Mustang Convertible automatically added in their car inventory!

• Guns Re-enabled: Exploits patched.

• Cash Purchasing: As this is the last data reset, you can now purchase in-game cash with Robux. Access this from the bottom-right menu.

• Summer Theme: The game is now in the Summer season again.

• New Water: The lake now has Roblox terrain water. It looks MUCH nicer, and shouldn’t have a noticeable impact on performance.

• DOT Cars: All DOT cars have been updated with a new driving system, new GUIs, and lag-free ELS. The snow plow has been removed.

• DPW Trash Stick Tool: Was added to pick up all the trash.

• LOVID Arrest and citation logs will now have data entry for each LOVID component. When viewing records, it will appear as L / O / V / I / D.

• Ammo Refill: Has ben added for LEOs in their department garage gun lockers. Coming soon for civilians.

Bug fixes include:

• X2 Income pass fixed.

• Issue with traffic directors fixed.

• Several possible exploits patched.

• Data saving issue fixed.

• Prison system issues fix attempted.

• Animations while detained fixed.

• Sprinting while animated fixed.

• Spawn flinging glitch fixed.

• FD interior loading fixed.

• CG/MP/DOC car controls fixed.

• DOT rear tire problems fixed.

And as always, thanks for playing!

16 Likes
1 Like

:eyes:

4 Likes
1 Like

:weary::love_letter:

3 Likes

time to waste my robux on money

3 Likes

rip boats

3 Likes

#WhatAboutTaurus

3 Likes

Do LEO get shotguns with that?

3 Likes

The jail system is still broken tho :wink:

3 Likes

@anon54114525 @mrfergie Can Beta players have 10k Money? i mean… Alpha players get 20k, and beta and everyone else gets 5k.

4 Likes

I paid 1000 robux for Alpha, you may only have paid like 100, so that would be unfair.

3 Likes

I remember paying 500… so 10k is semi fair.

2 Likes

@anon20714511 and my memory serves me right

2 Likes

Beta did lower their price, so some people that bought it for 50 shall have same perks? I don’t think so, yeah it’s unfair that you paid 500 for beta and other only 50, but your fault for not buying Alpha like me then. @xKoytoPenguin

3 Likes

Ok so lets say you got alpha, how come you dont get the SRT like the beta people do when you paid 500 more than they did, guess I don’t see why not…

3 Likes

Again, Thats unfair because I paid at least half of 1k.

3 Likes

THANK GOD I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LOPNG FOR THIS

3 Likes

Screenshot%20at%20Feb%2017%2009-41-18 Soooooooooooooo this happened.

2 Likes

A-fucking-men on the DoT rear tire fix that shit pissed me off soooooooooooo much.

2 Likes