Stapleton County Council | Legislative Suggestions

Stapleton County Council | Legislative Suggestions

Hi all, for those of you who don’t know me: my name is DavidForged, I was elected to the Stapleton County Council for my first term in Firestone government on Februrary 6th, 2022.

As our council approaches the near third month into this term, we haven’t seen very much activity as far as legislation being brought up in the County Council for discussion, debate, and implementation.

It is my hope to change that by asking Stapleton County Citizens what they are concerned about in their community.

If you could please take a few minutes out of your day to suggest below anything you feel needs to be discussed (on a legislative level within the powers of the council) or resolved in Stapleton County it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

Bar cuxle.

3 Likes

Bar cherrylimons.

2 Likes

Do nothing.
I mean you’ll still somehow fuck it up but it’ll affect less people.

4 Likes

abolish the county

2 Likes

So as of now, county government doesn’t have a job per se.

I probably wouldn’t make any legislation, but rather petition to congress to get you guys atleast a few responsibilities.

You could also try to make a county-wide social program i’d try that

I’d assume that V3 will bring you more opportunities because of municipal pd’s, but until then

Idrfk

Have fun ly bye :heart:

2 Likes

What exactly do you see the responsibilities of the County Council to be? Do you have any ideas in mind that can help promote activity in the Council and would be beneficial to the County?

1 Like

Maybe make a county-sponsored food bank for @Cuxle or smthn

It doesn’t necessarily have to be an actually implemented thing it can just be rp (ie arborfields housing commission)

Just come up with something that the public could want for free because yes

Fin

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion! Could you go into more depth about the county-wide social program? What exactly are you picturing?

If you have anything in mind it would be extremely helpful.

1 Like

Yes…?

2 Likes

Could you share?

1 Like

Impeach @AestheticallyHappy

2 Likes

I uhm…

I have is the problem here

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Coup the state
Abolish the cities
Abolish yourselves

1 Like

Do you work for Ridgeway sir?

1 Like

regulate the cities better

1 Like

I don’t know about that cause the people on the County Council are a bit sus

3 Likes

yes

(for legal reasons this is a joke. im not trying to get fired from fng <3)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.