Stamose for Stapleton County County Council

Citizens of Firestone,

Whom it may Concern,

I, Stamose, will be entering the 2019 June County Council Elections for Stapleton County. In this post, I will be sharing my speech, and other things.

Good Morning/Afternoon! I’m Stamose. I am a current Correctional Officer, Commerce Public Relations Officer, and Firestone News Network Board of Director. My top priority as County Councilman will be to get the Public’s Opinions, before mine. As some people may know, I am extremely active on the platform. This will benefit Citizens as they will see new bills being published, and more activity from the Stapleton County Government. I have been with Firestone since V1, and worked my way up into V2 Beta, and now into V2. It has been incredible for me seeing how generous the Civilians in our great state can be. I was in P.O.S.T. Class 34, In July 2018. I first started my Department of Corrections Career in March of 2019. Then, I applied for Public Relations, and became Prisoner Transport Certified. I got promoted to Head Photographer in Public Relations. In April 2019, I joined the Department of Commerce as a Writer. I have helped write many articles, under the command of CertifiedLaw and Frixtro. This shows how active I can be, and how much I want to help the public.

What I will do as County Council

As a County Councilman, I will look for the Public’s input. You can advise me on things you want different when you are in a game with me, or you can send it to my Direct Messages on Discord (Stamose#7046). Furthermore, my ROBLOX Messages are available for your use (to use them, you need to follow me). I will work with other Councilman/Councilwoman to ensure Stapleton County will be as safe as can be.
I will go to Department Heads, and ask for them and their Department’s input on what they want made done, which I will discuss with the council. Also, I have seen recently that the Sheriff got fired, which got reversed. I can assure you that I will do things to my best power to avoid that from happening again, unless there was a valid reason for the Sheriff to get fired.

Thank you for reading this speech. Choose wisely who YOU will select as your next County Council.

Who will you choose?

Signed,

Stamose

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support why not

3 Likes

Why not.

Support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

no support

stop stealing my shit, thank you

3 Likes

I deleted it, calm down. Didn’t even know the banner up top would be yours. Apologies.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

fuck it why not.
support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

ok great cook, support

3 Likes

Support, really nice guys! He is always there to help everyone in all legal ways.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

hell no

2 Likes
2 Likes

Can it stop bumping? Cause the elections are closed

2 Likes
1 Like