Stamose for Senate

Citizens of Firestone,

Though I may not be “accepted” in your minds, I feel like the house, and the government overall need help. They are loosing congressmen and women fast, and I am going to try, by attempting to run, to limit that. +1 is better than +0. I am a former County Councilman, so at the least, I have government experience. I currently work in DOT. From what I’ve heard, not all congressmen and women have experience, though that isn’t required. But, to give an analogy, if you don’t have experience, it’s like going to a language job without being able to speak that language. Here is what I will do as a Senator:

-Expand relations between the public and the County (County Affairs Committee)

-Create department-based bills to assist them in their work

-Communicate with department heads to see what bills their department needs

-Go through all laws to make sure they have a charge with them (or its unconstitutional)

-Change laws with tiny loopholes

In conclusion, all I want to do is make the State of Firestone a better place for others than it is currently.

With sincere,

2 Likes

cool beans, do better than me, support bro

former senatator bobo
i want secret service
<3 ubiquiti networks

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

You have my Support,
Representative iiJxshi.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

As a member of the media, I wont officially support anyone. But Stamose has potential.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

SUPPORT, make sure you work closely with my office :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I support Stamose, great guy, good at everything he does.

Bobby

2 Likes

hello yes I support stamose for senate

:grinning: :wink:

3 Likes

Didn’t you go criminal?

2 Likes

Hello Mr. AsianImpression,

How is your day? To answer your question, I did go criminal. Though, I have gotten my record expunged. Now, you’re probably asking: How do I know Stamose won’t go criminal again? Think about it. Why would I get my record expunged (took 3 months to even go to the courts) just to become a criminal again? If you have any more questions, please let me know! Also, I need 1 more support, so I’d appreciate if it would be you!

Thank you,

Stamose

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Well said.

Support,
County Councilman dauntfulness

2 Likes

Hey Stamose, I know I’m a bit late, but I have a concern;

I don’t know if you remember me or not, but we’ve been in a lot of the same groups together. Almost every single time you’ve gone inactive, never to show any signs of life unless pressing a resignation. So the question lies:

Why should I trust that you won’t give up in the middle of your term never to be heard of again? It seems like a far stretch, but it wouldn’t be the first time you’ve ditched an important position without notice, clinging onto it until the absolute last minute.

1 Like

Hello Dogbuns,

I appreciate your concern, and I actually agree. I’ve gone inactive many times in other groups. But, the State of Firestone Senate is something you cannot just give up on. I wish to stay as long as I can.

Appreciate it,

The Honorable Stamose
County Affairs Committee
State of Firestone Senator
Prominence, FS

2 Likes

I’ll cross my fingers next election. Don’t let us down if you decide to shoot for another term.

1 Like

My term ends in a month since I came in during Special Elections, though I’ll be running again and hope to see you supporting!

1 Like

As the chairman for the County Affairs Committee, I can confirm that he has had perfect attendance and is great contributor.

Sincerely,

Senator Clonemep
County Affairs Committee Chairman
Prominence, FS

1 Like