StaDepotAlt for Senate (2022-2)

Hello everyone. I am StaDepotAlt, and I am running for Senator in the 2022-2 Senatorial election. A lot of you may not know me, but that is fine. I am a humble man within the state, and I work within SFC Contracting, and In-Training with the Department of Public Works. I have seen a lot of drama lately. High gas prices, politics going bonkers, crime on the rise, weather stuff, etc. I decided that I should run for Senator and represent you, the people, as I will do everything in my power to meet your demands if you elect me. I am running as a constitutional democrat, meaning I will uphold the constitution at all times in office and stick to the values of democracy as intended. I will help those in need and let everything be easy once again. I am StaDepotAlt, running as your senatorial candidate. Your support is greatly appreciated on election day. Depot for Senate!

2 Likes

i support!

2 Likes

1 Like

support

2 Likes

If yall want this sign, you can use it.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

support

1 Like

1 Like

no support

1 Like

no support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

no support

1 Like

I am sorry (but also not) to bring you this news, fellow supporters, but I am dropping out of the 2022-2 Senate elections for multiple reasons. Firstly, the race has gotten too big, and there is now a lot of competition, with more people running each day. Secondly, I believe I am not ready for such a large public office, being there is also a lot of responsibility in such positions. Thirdly and Finally, I believe I am not known well enough to be trusted in office to serve you as the people. I may run again for any other office or come back in a very later day. I shall see you then, everyone.

2 Likes