SSE : Xuanital's Election Announcement

XUANITAL’S ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SENATE
December 23rd, 2018.

Hello. I’m Xuanital, formerly known as Inventize, Adobical, Inspiric, SourcedInfinity… the list goes on.

With the recent mass resignation within our government, I decided that it would be best for me to display my skills elsewhere, outside of a law enforcement department. I have been limited to so much things in FSP, that I have decided to run for Senator.

I’ve ran for legislative branch positions before, implementing a no-bullshit policy within my speeches. I would like your absolute support as I attempt to join many other legislators into improving the state once again.

My goal here isn’t to obtain another position for a virtual block game resume. Throughout my tenure as a Firestone State Patrol Major, I’ve seen misrepresentation within our Congress, our citizens lacked support against infuriating department leaders who failed to keep the department in a decent position. I’ve seen it myself. Nowadays, we see constant exposés of the corruption in the positions higher up, scandals of lack of leadership & criminal actions from department leaders.

The influence within a state grows upon its citizens, and without the support of our citizens, our government will fall into chaos.

This is why I’m running. To be able to give an actual voice to the people, and to enforce violations of the constitution to the best of my ability. I’m here to write bills to protect the people, and to influence a change onto Congress, once and for all.

I’ve spent nearly 3 years within this state, understanding the core functionalities of our government.

I became the first & only nomination ever to pass the Senate with a 10-0-0 vote, receiving the position of District Court Justice, I rose up the ranks in the Firestone State Patrol, participated in military action within the Firestone National Guard, maintained the roads with the Department of Transportation, and voted for legislation in the House of Representatives.

It’s time to step up to a new position, to serve my state once again.

Signed,
Xuanital.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

support!!! i believe in u inven

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

once u change ur name back ill support