SRG - A Private Felon Recovery Program

Proposed contract bid on a program for felon/ex-con rehabilitation.

View here.

Licensing in the works for psychiatrist/social worker and will be recommended to DoH for approval.

Further input and suggestions welcome either here or through DM’s at hotline#3986.

1 Like

Yeah, let’s not.

1 Like

Yeah, let’s not.

1 Like

No fun.

1 Like

Good boy

1 Like

Said program is already in the works via the government.

1 Like

We’ll see

1 Like

Yeah not having a private entity controlling that

1 Like

The government is disappointing when it comes to the running of non-law enforcement-related entities.

If you think the government would be able to execute this task, I think it’s important you first look at the examples of departments already tasked with similar functions. Not to beat a dead horse but DOH hasn’t even made a doctor curriculum when the need is clearly there.

1 Like

Interesting, I’d have to see the actual program and the works of it before deciding to use it in my courtroom. Overall not a terrible idea.

2 Likes

Absolutely ridiculous.

There’s already legislation being passed that would actually create a felon recovery program if you were paying attention.

1 Like

Portland Oregon

1 Like

More efficient than Astoria.

1 Like

GLORY TO ASTORIA

1 Like

Comparing DOH doctors, a function that matters not to quality of the state and is generally irrelevant to criminal reform is moronic. Furthermore, the DOJ which has been tasked by law with assisting this process is fine.

1 Like

What an irrelevant conclusion.

1 Like

Sorry but I won’t be approving of a private entity controlling this program.

1 Like

Yeah, let’s not.

1 Like

Well if the government dissatisfies, just remember you have alternate options.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like