Spookdan for House of Representative’s 2020

the kinda sad thing is when people write small speeches saying the SAME thing that spookdan is saying half of the forum doesn’t support him or her… is there something special with this candidate? at the same time, I really do not care and I SUPPORT every candidate out there if I see that they seem fit. I can see he is an agent in the department of homeland security and that has convinced me. good luck once again. btw this is not being toxic. :heart:

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

nobody:
aysital: OMG YOU’RE SO TOXIC STOP

4 Likes

@iLordOfAviation now youre just being annoying at this point, i never said anything…

2 Likes

that was so unnecessary like damn

2 Likes

Not being toxic! I am giving my opinion in which the public has the authority to do! I DO NOT want people who want to do NOTHING into office, I DO NOT want people who don’t bring any new ideas.

You have NEVER told the public any of your future laws, I personally don’t want someone who is possibly going to just sit there and waste the spot!

I am NOT be toxic or rude, I am giving my opinion and nothing else, someone screenshot this and dm me everything I’ve said in around 3 weeks and we will see if I’m right…

3 Likes

spookdan has never either this is what im talking about

2 Likes

@crankyluke

2 Likes

Not legally required to support.

But I support.

2 Likes

as a dan im legally required to support
support.

1 Like

shut up

2 Likes

full support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

shut up

2 Likes

lol youre saying shut up to us bc we’re not supporting him for his speech and no effort, its true. you stop being a little ass bitch, i hate getting in arguments like this that doesnt mean shit

2 Likes

support

sex

3 Likes

shut up

2 Likes

shut up

2 Likes

“shut up” ok boomer

1 Like

Voting open.

2 Likes