Sp_encer for County Executive

Dear Firestone Citizens,

I am addressing this message to you today, on behalf of my candidacy within the Firestone County Executive elections. This election is very crucial, determining the upcoming changes within our State, and with the new Governor of Firestone. As County Executive, I believe to make change. To do this, I am not going to sit behind a desk and talk about doing things, I am going to get things done.

A County Executive cannot hold office without having the proper experience. Now, I am not going into full detail, more importantly, I will list the positions I’ve held that shall help me within my term.

As County Executive, it is my duty to serve above our County Councilman, to ensure the safety to out citizens within Stapleton County, keep an up-to-date infrastructure, and continue growing Stapleton County economically.

The following are some but not limited to the positions that will lead me to properly run the Council;

State of Firestone House of Representatives
State of Firestone Cabinet

State of Rockport House
State of Rockport Cabinet (x2)

State of Docklands Lieutenant Governor
State of Docklands Speaker Pro Tempore
State of Docklands House of Representatives (x5)
State of Docklands Senate (x4)

As I have been in numerous positions, from presiding a congressional session, to keeping up with a department, I do believe I can handle running the Council of Stapleton County. No-one is near perfect, and people do make mistakes. I am not going to be perfect in office, and people decide to act differently than others.

This being said; a major goal for this term is to keep Stapleton County moving, and continuing off of the former County Executive’s term.

From Drafting Ordinances within the Council, to passing ordinances within the Council, I believe that myself as County Executive will keep Stapleton County striving further.

I do not want to list all of my plans, as I am going to take action, and not talk about things that won’t get done. But I do in this case have a few major plans:

County Agencies
A major plan I have is working within the County-ran agencies to ensure prosperous improvement, administration, and efficiency. This is a major task that needs to be up-kept by the County Executive, and I plan on doing so.

Mayoral Employees
I strongly agree by the terms of working with my County Mayors to improve transportation, fluent infrastructure, and economic success within the cities of Stapleton County. Not only keeping up with the cities, but getting closer with my County employees to ensure high standards out of every member of the county government.

County-Government
As I bring this speech to an end, I’d like to bring up my interest of the County Government within Firestone. This position as County Executive is a crucial position when bringing into account; ordinances that need to be written, and passed, proper administration running agencies, fit administration within the county government, and high standards that will benefit every resident of Stapleton County.

I endorse the current agency heads of Stapleton County Fire Department, and Sheriff’s Office, and wish to continue to see them grow, succeed, and serve.

Signed,
County Executive Nominee,

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

Dr. Rulishh

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
Secretary of The Firestone Department of Public Works
steelersben07

2 Likes

Full Support, good luck

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support and Endorsed, good luck.

Signed,
A_udience
Department of Public Works

2 Likes

Support and Endorsed, very intriguing.

Signed,
FalconGXL
Department of Homeland Security, Federal Protective Service Captain

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Thank-you all for this support. Let’s get Stapleton County back on track, and make some progress!

1 Like

Support,

ZYLAN

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support! Good luck!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support

Campaigning closed. Go vote for this person here: https://www.roblox.com/games/785844693/Firestone-Voting-Center

1 Like