Sovereign State of Hillview

Time and time again, the government has proven to us citizens that they do not care about the condition of Hillview. When was the last time an event was hosted in Hillview? It’s been at least a few months.

To save Hillview, I have chosen to take control and declare Hillview a Sovereign State. With me as the Supreme Leader and my fellow comrade CranberryHarvesters as the Mayor, we will restore activity and peace in Hillview!

With an already well-established military force, and a budget which exceeds that of the District of Prominence, the City of Redwood, and the City of Arborfield. I am certain that we can make this work.

TO start off strong and to gain supporters. We will be hosting an event at the Hillview Beach on Friday, 11/10. It will begin at 6:30 PM EST. We will be giving away raffle tickets in our discord server.
The 1st pick will receive $20,000 FSD.
The 2d pick will receive $10,000 FSD.
The 3rd pick will receive $5,000 FSD.
Everybody who participates will receive a complimentary $500 FSD.
You must be in the discord to participate in the raffle. It is 1 entry per. Entry is stopped at 11/8/23. We will draw via a spinning wheel in VC

Landmarks
We have seized the following buildings
Mister Clean Carwash shall be recognized as the Hillview Military Base
Firestone Security Services shall be recognized as the Hillview Capitol
All other buildings will be used at the Supreme Councils discretion

We do not wish for problems with the government. This is why I ask for the State legislators to recognize us as an independent state

If you are interested in the event for free FSD and/or you want to support - join the discord here Sovereign State of Hillview
(forum mods this is not a shitpost i am 100% serious)

1 Like

I STAND WITH HILLVIEW AND I RECOGNIZE IT’S INDEPENDENCE.

3 Likes

WE NEED AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE TO BE IN THE RAFFLE EVENT

1 Like

The Hillview Volunteer Fire Department have no comment at this time.

1 Like

Unfortunately for you, your fire station has been turned into execution grounds.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.