SOURCED'S POLL

Still should be 72 hours.

2 Likes

Yall dont realize how long 24 hours in a cell is. Especially in firestone.

4 Likes

lets have a rule where judges have to spend the maximum time they can sentence someone to in jail

similar to how cops get pepper sprayed so they know what its like

then we’ll see how much time is too much

2 Likes

72 hours is not good, because this is a game and we should not be incarcerating people for 72 hours for playing the game. 72 hours means weeks in jail, and possibly people quitting the game as a result. Weeks not being able to play the game just because you played the game properly

1 Like

I actually believe we should not have 24 hour jail time either, and lower it even more to 12 hours.
This is because 24 hours takes a long time. 24 hours is already approximately the average jail sentencing time in Firestone.

Exceptions can be made for stuff like maybe … coups however the majority of crimes, should be at its maximum 12 hours.

1 Like

It’s also important that we stop legislator @t1dtony from passing legislation that the public does not support. Evidently, from this poll a majority of people support the reduction to 24 hours, and it should be kept how it is. Unfortunately, some of our legislators that are SUPPOSED TO represent us fail to listen to public poll and public opinion, and are now deciding, after the PEOPLE supported the change to 24 hours, to bring it back up to 72 hours

2 Likes

Auto-clicker is the answer. Fed accept it so…

1 Like

Tony has some big balls, I gotta say. I don’t agree with his bill, but it’s hilarious nonetheless.

5 Likes

Okay, I think it’s about time I chime in.

Congress is COMPLETELY ignoring what the experts in law are saying. The people want this, yes, but the needs of the state overrule the wants of the people. 72 hours poses no cons whatsoever. Do the crime, do the time.

72 hours is what we need because you guys don’t seem to realize criminals don’t really mind 24 hours.

Stop ignoring what the experts in law are saying and do the right thing.

Respectfully, that may be the dumbest thing I’ve seen you say in a while.

1. Citizens of the State of Firestone do not wish to have prisoners in custody for long periods of time . The needs of the people overrule the needs of the “state” when it comes to congress. Congress is elected by the people. You can’t just readd the 72 hour max time when it was already removed and the citizens want it gone.

Autoclicker is against ROBLOX rules
" *Hacking, phishing, flaming, exploits, cheating, spam, deceptive practices, scams;"

Firestone is a game where citizens roleplay as either an officer, or roleplay as a criminal. When you punish people for an excessive amount of time for roleplaying properly, showing up in court, etc you are ruining the game for a specific area of gameplay. In other words you shouldn’t punish people for 72 hours for doing a crime.

False. If criminals are imprisoned for 72 hours, or even 24 hours, they may realize that they don’t want to play this game anymore, meaning they leave the game because they aren’t gonna serve in jail for a huge amount of time in a game. Consequently, this affects officers.

How?

When criminals from organized gangs, or even lone wolf shooters that roleplay, and even show up and cooperate in court, just to be punished for playing the game, they won’t want to play the game, and they leave. As a result, there is less organized crime, and more shooting based crime and more reckless driving, cop seeking, etc. This makes the job of officers more boring and worse (over my time in FSP, for example the county became more boring and boring until i resigned)

And you all don’t understand, the criminals don’t care about 24 hours. That is nothing to them. This isn’t the needs of the people, this is a want. The needs of the state overrule the wants of the people. This is one of the times congress should do what is right.

Auto clicking is not against ROBLOX rules.

I do not care that this is a game. This mocks real life, where their sentencing is much more brutal than 72 hours. That’s the entire point of realism. You’re just making it easier for criminals now.

That ruins the entire aspect of our game, because our game is based off of arrest and jail time, that’s how it is. 72 hours is nothing at all, and it will help stop people from doing crime. If they want to leave, they can leave. I have also yet to see a low crime rate, like ever. So tbat entire argument is thrown out, as there has never once been a low crime rate for a lot of consecutive days.

nyc actually puts you in jail for a couple of weeks

thats why nyc isnt very popular

4 Likes

you see the fact that a person can get more than 1 hour in DoC for a crime on ROBLOX is actually stupid… I’m have to serve 14 hours for “murdering a GO” If you are one of those who are gonna say “Mayflower gives 30 mins” well in mayflower the timer keeps going even when you leave the game so long jail time makes sense… or if you are gonna give someone more than 1 hour in DoC atleast have DoC on with them so they don’t have to stay in a block room without getting paid… - Philip_Forth

1 Like

@NicoloSkrt I think you are the only person in Firestone who actually knows how long 24 hours is… gettings more than 1 hour in DoC for killing a pixel character http://prntscr.com/n8sozk

1 Like

Thats not how representing works.

No, but that’s how leading works.

The main job of government is to protect the people, as Representative Dan Crenshaw stated.

nothing against you in any way (in fact you’re one of the most progessive senators we have and i think you’re doing great)

but these polls and all of the stuff i’m hearing that is focused primarily on this bill is kind of getting annoying

so…

lets move on its already passed

People are trying to remove it again, so its not done