SOURCED'S POLL

Hello! I am Rep. SourcedInfinity, I would like to see if you support the recent passage of my latest legislation. Vote on the poll below.

Do you agree with the reduction of the 72 hour max sentencing?

• I agree with the 72 hour reduction to 24.
  • I agree with a 72 hour reduction, just not to 24.
  • I disagree with the 72 hour reduction.

0 voters

1 Like

yall already voted on it wtf

1 Like

yes but this is after bruh

1 Like

yes but it’s already done and yall already expressed how you felt

1 Like

Nah, 72h is great for some people, the ones who nonstop commit crimes and never get arrested, perfect for them.

4 Likes

double checking

1 Like

But… seeing what he said it seems already done with… no point now

1 Like

24 is still too long

4 Likes

it should be at 72 still.

4 Likes

If they do nonstop crime, they can get 24 hours then when they do another crime can get another 24 hours /shrug

1 Like

Still should be at 72

4 Likes

As I sais before. 24 hours is too low/small for a punishment. 36 hours should be the maximum.

Edit : basically you can do a terrorist attack, commit 10 fdm and you get 24 hours

1 Like

Still should be 72 hours.

2 Likes

Yall dont realize how long 24 hours in a cell is. Especially in firestone.

4 Likes

lets have a rule where judges have to spend the maximum time they can sentence someone to in jail

similar to how cops get pepper sprayed so they know what its like

then we’ll see how much time is too much

2 Likes

72 hours is not good, because this is a game and we should not be incarcerating people for 72 hours for playing the game. 72 hours means weeks in jail, and possibly people quitting the game as a result. Weeks not being able to play the game just because you played the game properly

1 Like

I actually believe we should not have 24 hour jail time either, and lower it even more to 12 hours.
This is because 24 hours takes a long time. 24 hours is already approximately the average jail sentencing time in Firestone.

Exceptions can be made for stuff like maybe … coups however the majority of crimes, should be at its maximum 12 hours.

1 Like

It’s also important that we stop legislator @t1dtony from passing legislation that the public does not support. Evidently, from this poll a majority of people support the reduction to 24 hours, and it should be kept how it is. Unfortunately, some of our legislators that are SUPPOSED TO represent us fail to listen to public poll and public opinion, and are now deciding, after the PEOPLE supported the change to 24 hours, to bring it back up to 72 hours

2 Likes

Auto-clicker is the answer. Fed accept it so…

1 Like

Tony has some big balls, I gotta say. I don’t agree with his bill, but it’s hilarious nonetheless.

5 Likes