Some type of food source in DoC

Ok, this isn’t a major problem, but it’s very prevalent in the Department of Corrections. This problem of course, is the inability in get food on the job. Our patrol range is only so small, and there’s no cafeteria or break room in the prison for us to get something. Yet, I believe that DoC does have the most walking involved in their jobs, because most of the time we’re just running around the prison. A solution to this should be 1 of 2 things:

1st Option: Adding a small staff cafeteria with a food salesman or a vending machine for us to grab foodstuff from.

2nd Option: Kind of tipping this off a gmod roleplay server, but the other option should be in the cafeteria, prisoners and guards alike can grab a free meal (every 5 minutes or so) that refills their stamina.

Just another suggestion
Also this doesn’t HAVE to be in v2, but myself and many others would love it.

Just a side note: you could literally just put a rogreens worker in a prison outfit and set them in the cafeteria

5 Likes

Option 1 with the food dealer will be best. The food should also be free of charge.

1 Like

Yes but I think we should just use option two because we won’t have to role play making food with an empty kitchen, and the prisoners will have something to eat too.

1 Like

no crimianls arent humans nor are they good citizens of fs, they can eat each other because they are animals

1 Like

What if… you make the food as the correctional officer? Or make the prisoners cook food to get 30 seconds off per dish made that’s given to correctional officers?

Maybe something for prisoners to do whilst the lack of jailbreak… and for long-term prisoners. This would be easy to make and probably also a source of profit for prisoners, of about $1/meal or two.

edit: i just realized how bad my english is. w/e gets the point out

4 Likes

Yes! That would be awesome.

1 Like

They should make license plates. Thats what most prisons do

1 Like

w…t…f…?

1 Like

YES WHERE DOC COOKS IT MAKE A KITCHEN THEN WE CAN MAKE A CULINARY DIVISION ran by mee

1 Like

You realize hes saying the inmates cook right

1 Like

W-wait, does that mean the prisoners cook our food? I don’t want to chew razor blades all day…

1 Like