Some bike suggestions

Due bikes being added, there should be improvements to the new update. First, they should add a small light to ride in the night. Second. they sound add a bell to act as horn. Lastly, we sound add a bike lanes to not cause traffic in our state.

3 Likes

People can add more suggestions to the topic.

1 Like

If you want devs to see this you should ask mods to put in the suggestions category for you

2 Likes

@blaadam

1 Like

blaadam is not a v2 dev, he only works on v3 unless the founders tell him otherwise

1 Like

@moderators someone please move this thread for the man

1 Like

https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/o2zLIql9-K99d/d1337PVdNtaX?invite=cr-MSxoUmMsMTg5MDg4NTQs

1 Like

Allowing bikes to have a few gears like cars to let you go slower or faster would also be nice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

make the flipping feature work correctly…

relatively buggy

3 Likes

make it so it auto flips even with a passenger on the 2 seater bike + add the option to customize ur bike!!! such as adding a little basket at the front or something

1 Like

Flashlight

scream at them

:thinking:

1 Like

some peopel don’t afford the gamepass.

1 Like

1, Department bikes for SCFD and law enforcement agencies. These would act as rapid response vehicles or for search and rescue on terrain like hills, where cars have a hard time getting. These could also be used by low ranking department members or on probation. (images below)
2. Motorcycles…just fast bikes that also look better (also if you implement this please add gears)
3. Add Panniers (basically bike pouches) where you could store items for free, note that these would be relatively pricey to buy and they’d have to be bought separately from the bike - Pannier - Wikipedia
4. Bikes for businesses, I am sure businesses could use some bikes (for example food delivery)

Ambulance bike ^

LEO bike ^

1 Like

bikes would be pretty useless for SCFD

2 Likes

i can almost guarantee that little to none of these are gonna be implemented

1 Like

idk it’s an idea that I had. Maybe DOH could find it more useful because they’re more BLS providers

at least I tried

1 Like

Could be useful for events such as the races they sometimes do, having a bike go alongside to help with injuries, and having cops using bikes for basic traffic control during that is good.

2 Likes

Ehhhh… maybe. But I still think it’d be easier to just drive slowly in a medic

2 Likes

yeah idk i was just thinking for events like business fairs i know irl some cities have bikes so they can get through quick

2 Likes

at least make the driving smoother and less glitchy!

1 Like