Soil man creepypasta (real) (don't visit him!)

Soil man is a mysterious character who lives in Motel Room 11 on the cruiser lane (Arborfield), you can see him most of the time outside talking to ordinary things like a fire hydrant, or even the soil under his trees. The fact that the soil is not what we normally associate with soil is a well-known fact, It’s prepared in the motel room below his living quarters, to this day it’s unclear what he’s currently putting into this enigmatic “soil,” and people are still trying to figure it out. The figure displays many symptoms of psychosis, including but not limited to delusions of grandeur, hallucinations, withdrawal from family, depression, inability to focus. If you happen to get into a discussion with this figure, you’ll hear him talk about “Soil man” as someone who beheads and boils his cats, he always warns his guests of this adversary in his eyes, even if there is a likely suspicion that he might have a dissociative identity disorder, and that he may have multiple identities, might the soil man be the very thing he worries us about? Or is there a greater danger, one that we don’t know about?

17 Likes

Do not go to this man, evidence https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/628034271570821120/804866063854600212/unknown.png

5 Likes

The Soil man creeypasta is NOT a registered City of Arborfield resident. Investigations will be conducted as soon as possible.

We will be demanding answers from the owners of the Motel.

9 Likes

His origins are very mysterious - he could not be from here after all this motel does seem pretty run down, though it does seem to still be in service quite strangely.

5 Likes

if mods remove this they like men, this is very informative!

9 Likes

Yeah we must warn the citizens of aborfield before it is too late

6 Likes

this creepypasta is the scariest of them all

7 Likes

we need more firestone creepypastas

5 Likes

I shall make this a commona occurance!

5 Likes

id eat soil

6 Likes

herobrine moment

4 Likes

im scared mom

5 Likes

I CALL FOR THE IMMEDIATE DEPORTATION OF THIS INDIVIDUAL HE POSES A STATE SECURITY RISK DHS NEEDS TO ACT NOW!

5 Likes

Ah yes, its my main mans SCP-THIS IS CLASSIFIED BEYOND LEVEL 5

5 Likes

I heard a clown pops through V2 once in a while. He keeps on chanting weird spells and curses. :flushed:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes