Social_Dude for House Of Representatives 2021

Good afternoon,

I am here to give my speech to formally announce my candidacy for state representative. I have been pondering about running for some type of office for a while, and this is my time to shine. While I have never held public office within the State of Firestone, I feel that experience should not get in the way of your dreams. With me being a state representative, I will fight for you no matter what. I will go over multiple sections on various topics about what I will do as state representative, and dhow I will benefit the great citizens of this beautiful state.

Law Enforcement
As state representative, I will work with my colleagues in the house to better reform our various law enforcement departments ranging from local, state, and federal such as SCSO, FSP, FNG:MP, FBI, DHS, etc. These types of various reforms I am planning include of practices of safer driving, Working on fighting various crimes within cities of large crime rates such as Redwood, SC, and negotiate with higher members of various departments to enable various policies that go against discrimination/foul behavior. Law enforcement is a huge aspect within this state, and we should treat our officers who pledged the oath with respect. Today, many are divided on police. I feel I can unify police, with citizens.

Secondary Departments
Today some of our secondary departments are not seeing the recognition they expected. Ranging from their workforces, to development support. Our secondary departments are a core value of this state. They help us build our things we take for granted. Like hospitals, roads, dumpsters, gorgeous lakes, etc. I will work with others to get that support to those secondary departments, and make sure they’re treated equally.

Infrastructure
Firestone, is the state for driving. With it’s vast open roads for racing, including the international speedway. It’s roads for exploring, such as closed roads leading into the great farmlands; And roads for traveling, like the Skyway Bridge with I-401. My stance on infrastructure, is making sure our departments such as the Firestone Department of Transportation are up kept properly. I would also encourage the new building of roads to easily get from one place to another. I can make your vehicles an amazing journey.

Businesses
As someone who applied to the Firestone Department of Commerce, I deeply care about businesses. Large or big, they all make sure we provide food on the table from Mini Kart. Gas in our homes from Capital Gas. A Coke in our cup holder from Snac-ees. My devotion to business are making sure workers are getting protection, and have the right way of reporting abuse. An employee’s voice needs to be heard, and should never be silenced. Along with providing an organized database from the Department of Commerce. We shall respect, and support our smaller businesses. We all have a special place for businesses.

In conclusion, as a state representative, my dedication to fight for you will be giving a heart for an empty place in your chest. Electing me representing the state we all love, will result in the sun rising far above the horizon, gleaming down with hope. We can do this, together.

Thank you, Social_DudeScreenshot_23

4 Likes

Do you have any experience in the state? If so, what?

4 Likes

As of now I do not have any experience within the State of Firestone. I am currently, however, a RN Student within the FMA if that’s what you’re looking for.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

sounds interesting

4 Likes

Support!!!

4 Likes

hm someone new…

Support

4 Likes

dude ur obviously an alt

4 Likes

How do you plan on doing this? Is it all words and no action?

again how do you plan on actually doing any of this?

dont think one term as a rep will allow you to “build new roads”

4 Likes

As I’ve said previously I will work with my other colleagues in the house to draft up a plan for my words to be taken into actions. Along with speaking to higher up members within each respected department on these specific items within my agenda, to make sure citizens are getting what they need at the respectful time during my first term within the House of Representatives. I hope this answers any of your concerns.

5 Likes

good ideas but no experience and no contributions of note (e.g. non-leg positions, forum discussion)

not supporting

4 Likes

I do understand your concern of a candidate having no experience. I believe that experience, in my opinion, shouldn’t get in the way of running in an election. I can still bring my promises into actions without experience, and your support. However though, I’d like a more broad explanation what you mean by, “No contributions of note” and their examples.

4 Likes

Support .

4 Likes

Supports

4 Likes

No support probs ALT

4 Likes

Well how am I an alternative account?

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

account was created recently, 1 friend, 1 follower, 2 following, only in the main fs group and have pretty alt like favourite games

4 Likes

I want to clarify that I am not an alternative account, although it may look like it to you. This is possibly mainly that I don’t interact on Roblox that much.

4 Likes