So long firestone

Howdy folks, as you have seen I’m slowly going to be departing from Roblox with that I’m retiring from most of my positions in Firestone.

I’d like to thank the following people, not in order of importance just whoever comes to mind.

Chloe : Thank you for working with me while I was County Executive, and a Senator, you made it from nothing to Governor, you did a great job, and I know you will keep doing good.

Jade : Good job getting elected with Chloe, I hope to see you improve! You’re doing great.

Frost : You’ve been a friend of mine for years, great job getting elected Chairman, and you’ve done a lot of good work.

Donald : Nice job getting elected Mayor again.

Lixtro : Thanks for everything you are a great friend.

Strategic : Cool guy!

HmmPoul Thank you for being my friend, been a while since we last spoke but I hope you are doing good.

Jacobbron : Good friend thanks for everything.

l6vesome : Man been my buddy for a very long time, turns out we were neighbors but hey lol, hope you do well.

Caleb : Thank you for being an awesome friend, I know a lot of times we didn’t get along but you’re a really cool guy.

Canadian : Man you’re a really cool guy too, and I enjoyed talking to you, you’re intelligent and you stand up for what is right.

Clonemep: Thanks for taking a chance on me to lead FRA.

Minecraftcaleb53 : Very cool guy, thanks, I enjoyed talking to you and everything, you’re a very cool person.

Ricky : You’ve been a really cool friend.

sithmaster : One of my best friends on roblox thanks for everything.

LimitedSellerz : First person I ever appointed to the County Cabinet, and I have 0 regrets. Keep doing great work.

Tor : We had our ups and downs but you’re a good guy.

danger : Thank you for everything, you made me Chief of Staff in SC, and that was an honor, I enjoyed working with you, and I have every intention of maintaining our friendship.

Co55ie : Very cool guy!

Vortex & Kam : Best FS Friends

Noob : Very cool guy, you have a lot of good values and you’re a great friend too.

Aesthetically : You never really liked me that much but working with you was an honor, and you’re a very cool person, one of a kind.

Shark : Dope guy, really chill dude.

Bgod : FREE HIM

Tony : FREE HIM

Sorry if I missed you, but I made a lot of good friends.

8 Likes

o7 dawg :saluting_face:

5 Likes

glad to be a good friend of yours sir! goodluck on the future, stay in touch fr bro

5 Likes

P:S FORGOT ONE OF MY BESTIES

SWEDISHVIC THANKS FOR BEING MY PRESS SECRETARY AND BEST FRIEDN THANK YOU SORRY I FORGOT YOU ARE AWESOME MAN

4 Likes

GREAT TIMING

2 Likes

im just that good

4 Likes

i see how it is

4 Likes

calm down

2 Likes

no i see how it is :sob:

3 Likes

o7, love you

2 Likes

WHY AM I NOT ON HONORABLE MENTIONS

3 Likes

LLL​:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

gods work

3 Likes

Bye

Will miss u :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

u were not that bad

2 Likes

u too caleb

2 Likes

FORGOT TO TALK ABOUT OUR HUGE POLITICAL FEUD IN FALCON FALLS!!! IT WAS HUGE FOLKS

Good luck in whatever you pursue next in the world so long good sir

3 Likes

THANKS JOSH UR A REALLY COOL GUY, YES IT WAS A YUGE CONFLICT BUT YOU ARE A VERY GOOD PERSON FROM WHAT IVE GATHERED. I WISH YOU THE BEST. IN A ROUND ABOUT WAY I SAW YOU AS A FRIEND

2 Likes

9 Likes

@Jackfruitism ur not true dedicated to firestone bud

3 Likes