SmartFridge17 for Senate

A competent Senator whose actually willing to represent you - SmartFridge17

Introduction

Greetings, I’m SmartFridge17 and I’m a citizen of the State of Firestone. I’m happy to announce that I’ll be running for the Senate. I want to bring many improvements and benefits to the State of Firestone. The main job of a senator is to represent the people, and sadly I don’t see that happening I believe that I got what it takes to start a difference in congress.

Why I’m running

Unfortunately, our senators dramatically failed in representing us. As a former Senator of the State of FIrestone, I plan to work for the people with the people.

Experience

• Former Senator

• Former Trooper

• Former Corrections Officer

• Former Public Worker

• Former County Councilman

Future Plans

• Bi-weekly meetings @Meeting Center

• Create Legislation

• Monthly polls

Conclusion

Dear Citizen of Firestone please open your eyes, unlike many other senators I’ll represent you. Your voice matters you are what keeps this state going and the future of the state is in your hand. Don’t make the wrong decision #SmartFridge2020

Sincerely,

SmartFridge17

2 Likes

What will your meetings with the public be about? What are your ideas for legislation?

3 Likes

What will you discuss at these “Bi-weekly meetings”?

3 Likes

Bi-weekly meetings will be meant to communicate with the Citizens more efficiently. It will include but not limit to Legislative Suggestions and Future plans & ideas. @TheMatthew_RBLX @Stamose

2 Likes

Okay.

2 Likes

Careful with the ‘competent senator’ part, that’d be a fallacy, just saying.

4 Likes

Oh and, I’ll drop a support, why not.

3 Likes

because Statutorians stick together, I also drop a support!

4 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Governor B_ear

3 Likes

I strongly support. Being an advocate for Private Business in Firestone, we need Senators who are willing to listen to ALL voices. For too long, Commerce was in the minority. Now, businesses are popping up everywhere - and they’re SUCCESSFUL! I look forward to working with Senator SmartFridge17 as the Director of Quest Expeditions but also a citizen who knows my voice will be heard. I encourage private businesses and citizens alike to support this individual.

Thank you for your dedication to the people of Firestone! Good luck in your election.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

no support

2 Likes

changed my mind support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Soupport

#buford4postdirector

3 Likes