Sleazefuless for House of Representatives

Neighbors and friends of Firestone, I’m sleazefulness; I intend to be a congresswoman that represents the people of Firestone. I would be very grateful if you would take the time to look over my plans for when I become a Representative of the people. My name may be an unfamiliarity to you, as I’m somewhat new to the community of Firestone. I have taken leadership of many groups ranging from war groups to Ro-Nations. I consider myself very capable of helping Firestone become a better place for both the people and the state.

Here are a few of my plans when I get elected:

I plan to focus on the restructuring of the county government services and leadership.

The county must be reformed in order to have stability and professionalism within the county government. The scandals, along with the incompetence of previous county councils and county executives will no longer happen under the reform taken by my fellow Congressmembers and I.

I will draft and submit a constitutional amendment that will grant developers more power when dealing with issues that require more attention than the punishments carried out by our well-trained and disciplined law enforcement agencies.

I plan to create legislation supporting small businesses and the Department of Commerce. The Department of Commerce has been neglected and I fully plan on working with the Secretary and Department officials to get Commerce in Firestone back on its feet.

As soon as I am elected, I intend to put these plans into action.

The people of Firestone deserve a Representative that listens to the people, and does not sit in their ivory tower without any regard to the citizens who they are supposed to represent. I want to put “represent” back in “Representative.” That is my ultimate goal, and I want all Congressmembers to follow by this example.

Thank you,

Citizen sleazefulness

3 Likes

Support. I hope to see you in the House.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support and endorsed.
I have had the pleasure of working with sleaze in many ro nations. She’s very competent and skilled, and I am very glad she has decided to run for the House.

Signed, Speaker Pro Tempore, SpencerMercer

1 Like

Supported. I see great things from you.

Signed,
Brotix_RBLX,
Attorney General of the State of Firestone

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Signed.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support and Endorsed,

1 Like

Supported and Endorsed, Do great things!

Signed,
The Honorable Justice Niclicious
District Court Justice

1 Like

Support & endorsed.

Signed,
FrancisHUnderwood
Secretary of Commerce

1 Like

Support.

Signed,
Noctilate
County Council

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support & endorsed.

Signed,
JollyPopLollyPop
City Mayor

Support/Endorsed

Deputy Attorney General JamesDitomosso

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support, i love your plan, and i love supporting wamen.

1 Like

Support

Signed
Deputy Kro_x

1 Like

Support.

1 Like