Sky_xlar for House of Representatives

At this time I do not have any plans for legislation, but I am very open for taking in ideas from the citizens and my fellow congresspeople. One of my plans if elected though, was to look back on old legislation and potentially fix up anything that may need fixed/updated.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Your speech is well formatted and you clearly have good idea, however your speech does not mention what specific legislative plans you have.

2 Likes

seems promising. now we’ll have a female in both chambers. support and endorsed, goodluck

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

supppppppppppppppport!

3 Likes

When did u join fs

5 Likes

I’ve been in Firestone for about a year now, I just didn’t really make my presence known as I didn’t really want to get too involved in the community as I did not have the time, but I now have the time and want to make an impact in the community.

2 Likes

support!

signed,

former governor ash1835

3 Likes

Suppot

3 Likes

Supported and Endorsed!

3 Likes

support girlie - addie

3 Likes

What Firestone legislative experience do you have? House is quite a high level and you haven’t stated any experience in your manifesto.

2 Likes

no it isn’t

yes she did

2 Likes

it’s the third highest elected office/chamber. (with the only higher offices and chambers being senate and governor)

and husa and usm isnt firestone – did you even read my reply?

2 Likes

you said she didn’t state any experience, which isn’t true, and you asked if she had firestone legislative experience, which you would know the answer to if you read her speech.

this is not only incorrect, but also is (a) misleading and (b) plainly doesn’t matter

it is also the lowest elected office at the state-wide level, if you differentiate it from the senate

the house is a great starting point for careers, and one which i absolutely recommend any aspiring career politician in firestone start at. it throws you into genuine experience, work, and expectations while not putting too heavy of a burden on your shoulders (as, ultimately, the job of the house is not one which can be done alone by any single person, thus lessening the power of individual members).

don’t even say you should start with ‘experience’ in the county, by the way. that shit isn’t experience. when i’m looking at people’s list of experiences i think less of them if they list county shit

3 Likes

my guy go back to your own forum, all I’ve seen you do is come and criticize other candidates forums to make your own look good.

experience doesn’t particularly matter, and not all experience has to be in firestone…

also my man she doesn’t have to have plans for bills, she aint even elected. when you were a rep the only legislation I saw you make was your own expulsion so…

please stop nitpicking other candidates, worry about your own speech.

your favorite felon,
the naut man

3 Likes

i still had ideas for legislation on my manifesto, which i would’ve enacted if i had more than like 2 days in office. (and the expulsion is also being taken out of context and was over 8 weeks ago; if you’re going to play that card on people, others could easily do it to you also)

and on another note, i haven’t actually criticised any candidates (i intentionally avoid commenting on other candidates in elections i participate in) however i do ask questions which may be pertinent to any voter when reviewing speeches and campaigns.

i’m not going to reply further to this as it’s sidetracking from the topic. i’ll be willing to discuss this further in a more appropriate or proper place.

2 Likes

ok time doesn’t matter, it was little over 2 months ago, also how could the same card be pulled on me? oh cause I got arrested right… well the difference is I owned up and left like I should have.

you on the other hand tried to take it upon yourself to do IOs job and join a criminal discord and make jokes in a hitlist chat… and then when you got called out you did your own expulsion and then resigned…? wow yeah the SAME CARD could be pulled on me

my guy scroll up, your bringing up things you find ‘wrong with her speech’ and I could also look on like 2 other peoples speeches and see that you’re doing that too

get off your high horse

2 Likes

Go vote.

1 Like