Sky_xlar for House of Representatives

Sky_xlar for Firestone House of Representatives!

Hello everyone!

I am Sky_xlar, and I am putting my name in the ballot to become a Representative in the House. I have been in the State of Firestone for a while now, and I wish to start my career representing the people. Within my time on ROBLOX, I have gotten into politics in a few groups. I was a Senator in HUSA for two terms, and Deputy Judge Advocate General in United States Military 1960s.

I have simple plans I wish to execute if elected into the House of Representatives. These plans include:

• Communicating with the citizens of the State in order to get necessary legislation drafted and onto the floor.

• Working with my colleagues in both chambers to help draft legislation, and assist them in any way they need.

• Create a new direct line of communication between the Legislative Branch and the Executive Branch, to hear about anything they may need from Congress.

• Vote on legislation based on the opinions of the people.

• Attempt to give the House of Representatives a better outlook with the citizens.

I hope you are able to cast your vote for me in this election, if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out! (Skylarr#6091)

Signed,
Sky_xlar

3 Likes

support and endorsed

Seems like a promising candidate

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

god another rando for people to confuse me with

good luck

5 Likes

is that a FEMALE?

my simp senses are tingling

SUPPORT!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

ooh support

4 Likes

actually good speech support

4 Likes

Any plans for legislation?

Signed,
Oliversteph
Speaker pro tempore

2 Likes

At this time I do not have any plans for legislation, but I am very open for taking in ideas from the citizens and my fellow congresspeople. One of my plans if elected though, was to look back on old legislation and potentially fix up anything that may need fixed/updated.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Your speech is well formatted and you clearly have good idea, however your speech does not mention what specific legislative plans you have.

2 Likes

seems promising. now we’ll have a female in both chambers. support and endorsed, goodluck

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

supppppppppppppppport!

3 Likes

When did u join fs

5 Likes

I’ve been in Firestone for about a year now, I just didn’t really make my presence known as I didn’t really want to get too involved in the community as I did not have the time, but I now have the time and want to make an impact in the community.

2 Likes

support!

signed,

former governor ash1835

3 Likes

Suppot

3 Likes