Skeletron19YT for Prominence Mayor | A fresh start

Hello citizens of the State of Firestone,

Today I would like to officially make it known that I will be running for the office of Mayor of the District of Prominence. I shall be talking about myself and my plans for the District within this speech.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TABLE OF CONTENTS
I. Introduction & Resume
II. General Plans
III. New District Charter
IV. Conclusion

I. Introduction & Resume

I. Introduction & Resume

I am Skeletron19YT. A lot of people who read this speech probably already know my name, regardless I shall introduce myself for those who do not. I joined Firestone and became really active towards the middle of 2017. In December of 2017, I got my POST Certification and with it also my first job occupation within the State.
I have held and am holding the following positions:

• Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office: Undersheriff
  • Department of Corrections: Captain
  • DoC Special Emergency Response Team: Commander
  • City of Arborfield: City Councilman
  • Stapleton County: Former District Attorney
  • Department of Public Works: Former Public Employee

I have a lot of experience in the field of Municipalities. In September of 2019 I was elected into the City Council of Arborfield, which has helped me a lot to gain experience within Municipalities. During my term as the District Attorney of Stapleton County, I dealt with Municipalities and their laws on a weekly basis. I think my experience with municipalities would greatly help me, should I be elected as the District of Prominence Mayor. If you would like to know more about my experience as an Arborfield City Councilman, you can check Arborfield’s trello board. I have written several laws, such as A Bill To Prevent Driving In Fire Lanes and A Bill To Improve Safety In Parking Lots.

II. General Plans

II. General Plans
Some might argue that municipalities are useless, I do not believe so. I think the District of Prominence could play quite a big role and also bring enjoyment to its citizens, if it is run correctly. Unfortunately, previous administrations have not left the District in a very good state. I will be working from the ground up and starting over again where necessary. During my first week, I shall review all the current employees that the District has and whether they are still capable of serving office. Furthermore, I will make sure all the laws are clearly accessible to the citizens, as this is currently quite unclear. I will gain control over relevant trello boards and other means of communication (where possible) or create new mediums where necessary. The first thing the District needs is a new Charter, which I will speak more about in Chapter III of this forum. Once a new Charter has been rolled out, new laws can be worked on and the District can become active again. The most important thing during this start-up process is transparency. Every step that is taken will be clearly communicated through the District’s Discord server and any questions will be answered by me personally. Finally, I will talk with the Founder about setting up a group for the District of Prominence, as the Former Mayor had not yet done this. I hope to get this District back up on its feet and ready to go for V3. The basis is definitely there, the District just needs some dedication.

The District of Prominence needs a new District Charter and it needs it fast. I have contributed massively to the new Arborfield City Charter, which should be reviewed by the County Council soon. I will handle the District Charter the same way as the rest of the District. I will start over completely. I will personally put in the work to make sure the District of Prominence has a District Charter of good quality and that is clear in all aspects. The current Charter is lacking in many areas. I hope to have this done within the first two weeks of me taking offices, perhaps earlier depending on support from the District Council. I believe that with my knowledge of the legal system, municipalities and the law overall, I can work on a great District Charter that the District could use for a long while.

IV. Conclusion

IV. Conclusion

Thank you for reading my forum speech. I hope that I have convinced you that I am fit to hold the office of Mayor of the District of Prominence.
Should I be elected to serve as the new Mayor of the District of Prominence, I hope to get the District completely up and running and stabilised as soon as possible, so we can prepare for the release of V3. The District of Prominence is currently in need of a capable and dedicated Mayor to lead it, which the Former Mayor unfortunately was not.

Should any questions arise after you have read this speech, feel free to message me on Discord (Skeletron19#8854). Once again thank you for reading this speech and may the best candidate be chosen for this position.

Signed,

signature
Skeletron19YT

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Full support and endorsement!

Former Prom Mayor.
Firetreat21

3 Likes

Full support!

Signed,
Jaredvalvisared

3 Likes

Support and endorsed.

Elite_Creations
County Executive
Stapleton County

3 Likes

Full support. I love your ideas, and I believe you’re an excellent candidate for the position.

Respectfully yours,
/s/
ZaynePhoenixMD

3 Likes

I support this male and encourage other people to support him, Skeletron19YT has helped Arborfield in many ways which resulted in it becoming a great city, I believe Skeletron19YT will be able to complete his plans that he has set out for the City and I’m sure he will be able to make Prominence great again!

3 Likes

YES SKELETRON SUPPORT

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

This is what I like from a leader. If you get elected into office it would be a honor to work with you. I support your ideas. Good luck!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Support,

Attorney General - UprisingAmerican

3 Likes

Go vote!

1 Like