Skeletron19YT for a better Arborfield

Greetings citizens of Firestone,

Some of you probably know me, others might not. I will be running for Arborfield City Council this term as I believe Arborfield could use some major improvement and because I want to start doing some political things in Firestone along with my LEO jobs.

Table of contents
I. Introduction and resume
II. Improvements that should and could be made to Arborfield
III. Plans
IV. Conclusion

I. Introduction and resume

My name is Skeletron19YT. Most of you will probably know me from SCSO or DoC. I have been in Firestone for a little over 2 years now.
Here’s my official resume:

• Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Captain
  • Firestone Department of Corrections Captain
  • FDoC: Special Emergency Response Team Commander
  • Former Department of Public Works Public Employee

II. Improvements that should and could be made to Arborfield

As you probably already know, Arborfield is, apart from SCFD and SCMC, a city that doesn’t have a lot of action. Most citizens and Law Enforcement Officers alike avoid Arborfield as there is nothing to do in this great city. I think chances were missed during past administrations. Arborfield has a very nice (although small) mall, which is perfect for businesses. Arborfield is also one of the few places that has houses that can be entered. I’ll talk about why this is important in the next section.
Now for the current legislation (which there is little of). An attempt was made to introduce a decent property bill. However, I think this could be done so much easier with property numbers for which one doesn’t necessarily have to look at a map.

III. Plans

First of all, I will be looking at what we can do to benefit businesses within Arborfield. Now, I know that most people who are running for a City Council say this and that most cities strive to have as many businesses as they can, however, not all have the options Arborfield can provide. I will take a look to see how we can benefit businesses in Arborfield and I will also possibly talk about this with the Mayor. Currently, financial compensations aren’t very realistic due to the way V2 is set up, but maybe that would be an option in V3. I hope that my ties to the Department of Commerce (I know a lot of people in the Commerce Department) help in this case.
Second of all, I want to abolish the current property acts and introduce much clearer pieces of legislation. I will also talk with the Mayor to see if it would maybe be possible for people to formally register as Arborfield residents and to actually “buy” one of the accessible houses in Arborfield. This would give people a reason to come down to Arborfield and it wouldn’t leave the current accessible buildings without any purpose (talking about the trailers, etc., not the official department buildings). I also hope to introduce logical property numbers with this new piece of legislation as the current way of numbering is too complex to know off the top of your head.
Third of all, I will propose a piece of legislation that specifically bans people to enter the SCFD fire lanes at the front and back of their station with their vehicles. A lot of people (both citizens and LEO’s) use the fire lanes at the SCFD station as a shortcut. This should not be happening as it could seriously impede SCFD when they need to respond to a scene.
Obviously I will also be reacting to anything that happens during the term (most actions depend on when V3 will be coming out and what role municipalities will play).

IV. Conclusion

To sum it all up, there is a lot of potential in the city of Arborfield that isn’t being used at all currently. I want to start using this city’s potential by introducing new legislation that will attract citizens to Arborfield and I will be talking with businesses (and possibly introducing legislation too) to attract them to the city of Arborfield. I also have a very specific law that is ready to be proposed, which bans the illegal use of fire lanes at the SCFD station.

Thank you for taking your time to read this speech.
If you have any questions you can always hit me up on Discord: Skeletron19#8854 (responses might be slow due to my High Command positions in SCSO and FDoC).

Signed,
Skeletron19YT

1 Like

-SUPPORT

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

le support

2 Likes

Support,
District Of Prominence Mayor.

2 Likes

love him or hate him,

he’s spitting fax, support

2 Likes

Posted less than 40 minutes ago and I already have the required amount of supports. Thank you for supporting!

1 Like

SUPPORT
you will rule me forever good sir!!

2 Likes

Support,
Arborfield Council Chairman

3 Likes

Campaigning has ended!

1 Like