Skelet_n for Prominence Council

Hello citizens of Prominence :slight_smile:

I am skelet_n, speaker of truth and former business owner. I have served on the Redwood and Arborfield Council, as well as the County Council and as a member of Congress. I am here today to announce that I am running for the Prominence District Council. I am running because Prominence is a beautiful city being DESTROYED by corrupt politicians. We have watched time and time again as dirty and corrupt politicians lie to us for votes. They hand out promises that are never delivered. When was the lost time you saw the Prominence Council make a change that is actually good for the citizens? Never. It’s a disgrace. With all of that being said, I can say here today that I will promise you that I will make no promises. That’s right. Unlike other politicians, I will not feed you lies and empty promises. I will not say I will do things that I have no intentions of doing. I will only do what the citizens of Prominence ask me to do once in office. Thank you very much. Also side note, Skelet’s Toilet Installation will be making a return very soon as I’m sure many of you have been wondering about it.

4 Likes

Support Endorsed

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support + endorse

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

bumped

Election concluded, candidate elected by default. See: Prominence District Council Election, January 2024 - #6 by MonkeyLikesCaprisun