Sithmaster921 for Stapleton County Council

sithmaster921 for County Council

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
  2. Experience
  3. Plans

Introduction

Hello guys, I’m sithmaster921 and I’m running for County Council. I have been involved in Firestone for a year or two now, but I’ve occasionally dabbled in Firestone politics. I am running because I have things that I want to see implemented within the council and because I know I can work to get them implemented. As someone who hasn’t been in politics for a very long time, I also believe that we need newer and fresher faces in Firestone politics.

Experiences

Legal

• Department of Justice, Public Defender (May 2023-now)
  • Lawyers Against Humanity Law Firm, Lawyer (December 2022-now)
  • Department of Health, Department counsel (October 2022-2023)
  • Poulgressive, Chief Legal Officer (former)
  • Bar certified attorney, (August 2022-now) (contact me for my case record

Government

• Stapleton County Council (October 2022-February 2023)
  • Prominence District Assistant Clerk (February 2022-August 2023)
  • Prominence District Clerk (August 2023-October 2023)
  • House of Representatives (May 2023-August 2023)

Plans

• Firstly, I will always remain active and do my job quickly and efficiently. Government business can be delayed when those in government lose motivation to do their job or wait to get it done. I promise to never let that happen.
  • I will always take public input and input from colleagues and other members of government for ideas regarding legislation. I will seek to make sure that these ideas all have a fair shot at getting implemented. I will actively seek the public’s opinion through polls and such regarding the actions of the county government.
  • I will do my best to keep the executive branch accountable within the limits of my ability. As a public defender, I love nothing more than to keep those in power in check for the good of the PEOPLE.
  • I have a few ideas for legislation that I will have to discuss with the appropriate parties, if elected. For example, a job office that can help those who are newer to the game get a job, or perhaps introducing ways to make county politics more competitive. (For example, we could get rid of signatures entirely for city elections).

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!!

Sincerely,

sithmaster921

2 Likes

support & endorse

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Majorly supported & enthusiastically endorsed!
Signed, stamped, and delivered from the Office of Hmmm_Poul; Representative, Businessman, Citizen

2 Likes

who are you

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes