Simpin4Cyraniaa for Senate

support

2 Likes

Support, such an ambitious young individual!

2 Likes

bobbuilder#4948; tacticalwhale21

1 Like

Support 45(7

2 Likes

Weren’t you PSBed until recently?

3 Likes

Yes, however this was removed by Governor HxppyTeddyy and I was cleared of wrongdoing.

2 Likes

@Ash1835 I suggest you take a look at this slanderous posts by these two other candidates. Thank you.

1 Like

@Ash1835 I suggest you take a look at this slanderous posts by this candidate. Thanks.

1 Like

Slander is the act of spreading false information you dumb ass.

2 Likes

Not very professional of you, I’d expect better.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

any comment on your recent ‘immature’ behaviour, public safety blacklist (now repealed) and termination from scso?

how will you change your behaviour?

can you be trusted in such a highly-respected position within legislature?

3 Likes

Firstly, my immature behaviour is mainly selective, I most of the time choose to be immature because I don’t really see the point in being extremely mature whilst patrolling as a lego law enforcement officer. However with positions such as Senate and other high level positions within legislature, I strongly believe that I can change my behaviour and become more mature and take myself more seriously.

I will definitely work on becoming more mature and responsible, which I believe I’ve already started and I am beginning to prove myself. I really started off in FS as a massive troll, not taking anything serious, but I’ve since changed that, especially with my entry into the State of Ridgeway, soon completing LETC and holding multiple positions under Governor MedinaLUV and being personally employed by him.

Now, onto the recent termination from the Sheriff’s Office. Personally, I believe that this action was somewhat biased towards me as it came from the Sheriff directly, who also stated that he “wanted to terminate me before the case even came up.”

While I agree on taking action for what I did, I believe that complete removal was too far and uncalled for. I promise to not only you, but all other citizens that this will not impede me within my duties as a Senator.

Thank you for asking this question, I greatly appreciate it and hope you have a good rest of your day.

1 Like

Also, adding onto this, the claims of me being racist, toxic, etc are completely unreliable and untrue, all of these claims are coming from people that either don’t even know me personally or have absolutely zero proof to support these claims.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Those are completely fabricated, no clue what you’re talking about. No POID.

1 Like

you guys need to stop this hate!
it is inappropriate and violent
please stop hating on a LEGO forum post!

2 Likes

for real

1 Like

Support. However, I would consider running for Municipal or County Government before considering to assume such a large responsibility as a Senator without any previous Firestone Legislature Experience. Best of luck!

1 Like

On ballot!
Voting and results here.