Silv3rTrigger and CannonOblivion for Governor and Lieutenant Governor!

There is a big difference between being able to execute your duties, and being able to execute them well. A Lieutenant Governor with no past presiding officer experience let alone congress experience is just setting the senate up for failure.

1 Like

It is absolutely unacceptable to have a Lieutenant Gubernatorial candidate with 0 Congressional experience whatsoever. I don’t care how much you tell me that you think you know what you’re doing; as someone with 17 terms of Congressional experience (spanning across Rockport and Firestone), I can assure you that you most certainly need Congressional experience – and a good bit of it at that – in order to be capable of serving as a Presiding Officer. You simply CANNOT perform effectively in such a role without prior experience. Nobody can.

I can point out several other issues with this campaign, though I worry they might distract from the above which I consider to be the most major issue. To elect these candidates would mean the death of the Legislative Branch. I highly recommend that you obtain some actual experience prior to attempting to run for the state’s highest office – a simple belief that you have enough “knowledge” to do the job is not enough to create effective change in our state.

No support.

Rep. Skye Jones
Republican House Minority Leader
Former Secretary of State

4 Likes

this is nothing compared to the others who make 5 paragraphs regarding their plans or something

1 Like

I second what skye_jones said.

-Just a random civi

1 Like

no support

1 Like

also, sorry im blind, where is your government experience?

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

spicy hot fire

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

We hereby DROP OUT of the election. We will attempt to improve on our lacking government experience, however just because we have no congressional experience doesn’t mean we cannot effectively carry out our duties. Specifically to Skye_Jones, this is a message for you. Your frankly rude assault on my campaign is not appreciated, nor is it appropriate. If you don’t want to support, then don’t. Your verbal assault is inappropriate and unnecessary. I sincerely have no clue how you’ve served any time in any congressional body of any state with that type of public representation. Do not expect support if you seek re election.

For our supporters, we appreciate your support and hope you’ll stick with us in another coming election when we decide to re run.

1 Like

Dropped out of elections.

1 Like