Silv3rTrigger and CannonOblivion for Governor and Lieutenant Governor!

Hello, I’m Silv3rTrigger, and CannonOblivion and myself are running for office! I have been a long time member of the community, serving in every law enforcement agency in the state. I’ve been in the Firestone State Patrol three times, as well as the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office once, and the Firestone Department of Corrections twice. I am also a current member of the National Guard’s Third Infantry Regiment, Bravo Elite Combat Company, and also a current Firestone Department of Homeland Security Crisis Response Team Agent. Myself and my running mate believe that the citizens of our great state deserve to be able to work and thrive, and be safe while doing it. Our core objectives are to increase employment in the state, and reduce the crime rate, especially in Redwood. It is a common fact that Redwood is a haven for crime, especially violent crime such as shootings. Our plan is to decrease this by interacting with SCSO and FSP and try to find out what the root of the problem is. Once these problems are identified, we can address them and figure out how to manage and get ride of the problems at hand. We also believe that a more strict vetting process should be in place for those who wish to legally obtain firearms to prevent these types of violent crimes. A plan would be to speak with the POST Director and Attorney General and create a plan, or make and refine an exam that better vets the people that are applying for these types of licenses. We would also use this opportunity to create jobs, by hiring people to vet citizens who wish to apply for a firearms certification. This would involve criminal record checks, criminal association checks, etc., which would also involve cooperation from the Intelligence Office and Department of Justice. These, however, are only some of our core goals for if we are elected. I sincerely hope that you do go out and vote for us, and help us so we can help you stay safe, and thrive in our great state! Thank you, and be sure to vote for Republicans Silv3rTrigger and CannonOblivion for Governor and Lieutenant Governor!

Signed,

Silv3rTrigger

CannonOblivion

2 Likes

what about government experience?

2 Likes

My running mate is the Deputy Secretary of State and I am the retired founding partner of the first ever FS law firm.

2 Likes

not enough n my books

2 Likes

We’re just two guys trying to make the state a better place.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:u do u

2 Likes

I believe you can do something.
Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

what about government experience? [2]

2 Likes

Just because we don’t have congressional experience doesn’t mean we can’t execute our duties. We both have an avid understanding of legislative operations and the constitution, which we will carry out with pride.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support
endorsed

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

WAY too short a speech, and mainly simplistic ideas

3 Likes

support

3 Likes