Silv3_r for Senate

People of Firestone,

As a citizen of our state since 2017, I have seen our state through quite a lot. My roles, over the course of these years, have been largely behind the scenes - aiding lawmakers in the formation of important legislation, advising numerous Governors on key decisions, and making arrangements that allow our county and state executive branches to be successful.

Today, I am emerging from behind the scenes, and I do so with the intention of helping to continue to propel this state forward and skyward. As a close advisor to Governor Kamraxn, I have done my very best to provide counsel that I truly believe will allow our state and its economy to prosper.

In the interest of preserving our status as a haven for business development and as a reliable partner for vitally important interstate trade, I have decided to take a step out from behind the scenes. Today, I am announcing my candidacy for Senate.

As your Senator, I will continue to support policy measures that protect businesses, both large and small, from undue regulation or incursion. I will work with partners in the State Department to make sure that treaties and agreements that support our business interests abroad can continue to be ratified. I will work to make sure that your economy remains prosperous, beyond all of the great work that has already been done.

I appreciate your time, and I sincerely hope that you will choose me to represent you and to ensure continued success for our state’s many businesses - small, large, and anywhere in between.

Signed,

Silv3_r

Endorsements:

• Governor Kamraxn
  • Lieutenant Governor iiVortex_RBLX
  • Secretary of State EvayLaws
  • Former Governor Joshernaut
  • Former Governor HxppyTeddyy
  • Senator Noobsiance

Relevant experience (*= current; all others former):

• Chief of Staff to Governor Kamraxn
  • Senior Advisor for Strategic Communications to Governor Kamraxn*
  • Advisor for Communications to Governors DyingSym, HxppyTeddyy, and AestheticallyHappy
  • Chief of Staff to County Executive Joshernaut
  • Counselor/Advisor to County Executives iiVortex_RBLX and Jackfruitsim
  • State bar certified

Full resume (contains all previous experience)

5 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I SUPPORT

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support & endorsed

1 Like

where is disgraced annotation for chief of staff

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

I support

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

ok support

1 Like

You got my vote blud, die for the set cuh

#5thStreetCrips4Life

Stay strapped :monkagun:

1 Like

On bro :100::gun::muscle:

1 Like

Voting has opened! Go vote: 2023-3 Senate Voting (Candidate did not post speech to forum.)