Should we unbar Markehabashi from the legislative branch?

As we all know, Markehabashi was involve in the FSP GATE

This situation happened almost a year ago and Markehabashi is now a changed man. He’s a district judge and an active member of this community.

This poll is simple but clear.

Should we unbar Markehabashi from the Legislative branch?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

This is ridiculous

1 Like

What is? The unbarring or the bar?

1 Like

Unbarring, sir.

1 Like

Oh that’s nice of you.

I would say something but you know judges and all that judicial neutrality stuff.

sooo imma keep it unbias and say nothing expect thanks for trying.

2 Likes

see when I see grammar errors on the poll AND the bill, i get red flags and it tells me to vote no

if you can’t write a bill properly how can i trust that this is a good decision

1 Like

oofers.

1 Like

My grammar isn’t the best at all.

1 Like

it’s not a bill. you can’t do a bill to override a house resolution

2 Likes

As you reply with “i”

4 Likes

All I got to say is “Remember life’s greatest lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.” It’s a year later and y’all are still mad at him. Which in my book makes you a bad person.

3 Likes

Well everyone is different, some people are not going to agree with you and you can’t force anyone to agree with you. They have the first amendment that protects them from saying whatever they please.

2 Likes

Let’s remember Mark came back and joined Sheriff’s Office. He then went on to become a SWAT Operative until he was nominated by the current Governor to become a DCJ.

2 Likes

He isn’t barred from the Legislative Branch. Just the House.

As for the matter addressed in this post, in my professional capacity as Speaker of the House, I have no comment given the potential for a conflict of interest.

1 Like

As one of the co-authors of FSPGate, I can say the @Markehabashi has redeemed himself and definitely deserves a second chance.

3 Likes

It’s funny how people still can’t let it go, and just unbar him. People make mistakes, sure this one was big, but he deserves a second chance. He has already shown himself worthy of one, so let him have it.

2 Likes

marke is a big dork. he’s been a big dork since i met him when he joined post in class ~21/22.

still he’s a good man with good intentions sometimes

unbar him, he’s ok.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s how I learned mine.

1 Like

Full support. Mark is now a DCJ.

2 Likes

Just do it pls, It’s not too hard to unbar someone who already changed

2 Likes