Should We Bring Back City Governments?

Hello fellow Citizens of Stapleton County, us at the county council would like to have your input on City Governments. We recently abolished them due to their inactivity, but we are thinking of bringing them back! With enough public support, we will write a bill to nullify The “Bill To Discharge Municipal Governments” and bring City Governments back.
Please express your opinion by voting on the poll below and replying to this thread if you would like to have a peaceful discussion, discussing and debating your opinion on this subject.

• Have City Governments, But Ensure The Government Officials are Active
  • Have City Governments, But Have Them Heavily Regulated
  • Keep City Governments Abolished

0 voters

1 Like

yes!!!

2 Likes

tbh, they were pretty useless.

1 Like

useless

1 Like

they didn’t do much, but it could definitely help people who have goals of becoming HoR and stuff by giving them more experience and getting themselves more known

partial support

trooper hazerdouslemons

3 Likes

When I was mayor, more legislation and executive orders were made than any other city in my term, im not sure of now.

But tbh, City gov’t is kinda useless

incorrect to all of you people, city governments were fun and easy for regular people to get into

like titan said, redwood council was fun he said.

we just need good mayors.

we need city laws and stuff

so they are not useless like dobw

2 Likes

if you don’t think thats possible, ill gladly run for mayor

2 Likes

this is rigged im trying to click keep city governments abolished and nothing happens

1 Like

you clicked the wrong button my friend, your suppose to click to have city governments

2 Likes

yYES 50% TO BRING THEM BACK

2 Likes

That is why the poll was closed my friend, enough public support! I am currently writing the bill.

1 Like

U
s
e
l
e
s
s

Yes, municipal governments should be added back. They should’ve never been removed in the first place, but rather revised and reorganized.

2 Likes

They practically serve purpose and I forgot they existed when they did.

There’s literally nothing for them to do, most things are handled by the County Government. I’ve only seen one thing happen a while ago from city governments, and the Redwood Mayor locked down the city for the most stupid reason. No support from me.

1 Like

if gov. elections aren’t competent, what makes a city government even more functional.

1 Like

I think it might be great.

1 Like

Bill Has Passed

Thread can be closed

1 Like
1 Like