Should it be FRP if a person kidnap's you while hosting a Department/Government event?

So I have a question for the community, Should it be FRP if you hosting like a meet and greet or any type of event and someone walks in and kidnaps you? In my mind it should be because in real life I don’t think you would walk in to a event in broad day light and kidnap a person, But that’s my opinion let me know what you think in the comments, If you dont have a forums account DM me on discord @Aegis M.#0258

5 Likes

4 Likes

wut…

4 Likes

-kidnaps you-

4 Likes

bruh.

4 Likes

If I was host a meet and greet and a criminal came and kidnapped me intront of 15 people, Do you think that should be FRP.

3 Likes

i mean… no…

3 Likes

If your hosting an event wouldn’t you ask a LEO for security in advance…?

6 Likes

Also, mr arborfield alderman, I understand you got kidnapped, but like, maybe don’t do it in as populated areas, I.e. redwood? Especially with no LEGO in advance, right next to CD…?

5 Likes

this is why you dont consent to being kidnapped

4 Likes

FearRP was made a choice I believe, if you believe that you’re currently doing something important you should deny FearRP. If you were just sitting at CD doing nothing then you should accept FearRP.

3 Likes

Just don’t consent to being kidnapped

3 Likes

Btw I’m not a aldermen, Thanks for the suggestion tho.

4 Likes

FearRP only apply a to people in departments apparently

4 Likes

It’s considered FRP if you don’t I believe

4 Likes

I believe it’s FRP if u don’t

4 Likes

no… why would it be frp

4 Likes

If someone decides to kidnap you, and you don’t roleplay the kidnapping, it is not FRP.

4 Likes

alderman, councilman, same thing

4 Likes

why would it be frp if you don’t wanna roleplay being kidnapped that’s kind of stupid if you think about it

5 Likes