Should Governor AestheticallyHappy resign?

idk if he should resign, but i thincgk scfd and ffa apps open so go apply

8 Likes

do you know this man by any chance?

4 Likes

Looks like a racist

2 Likes

It was a department division which was more or less a family group with a good bond. Although you came in too late to see the family aspect anyway.

Just because we spoke out against headquarters doesn’t mean “cg” is the reason FNG was “destroyed” :joy: all u worriedchris saviors are just endless :skull:

2 Likes

im not cranky’s friend but i support

5 Likes

I don’t think I’m really caring enough about the situation now to be in favour or against impeachment. If congress wants to impeach, go ahead and do it rather than arguing about it and doing a million polls. Like for those who believe impeachment to be necessary, what is stopping you proposing articles of impeachment rn? For those who think aes should not be impeached, just vote against his impeachment. I don’t understand the constant public debates about whether what aes did was bad and whether other people did bad things and whether aes should be impeached. Move on from it or start the process of impeaching

2 Likes

Yeah, I did come really late but I was able to tell it was a really close family. It was great to see that people online have so much in common.

Yes, you have every right to criticize headquarters, I agree. However, it was really obvious that it was the close CG group that really caused worrieds dismissal because chris really did piss them off when chris started to micromanage stuff. Right in the beginning of October CG members that resigned because of worried started posting gif saying “worried chris on Oct 10th”.

It was really strange to see what happened between CG and worried. One moment everyone from CG and him were playing CSGO and then everyone is against each other.

4 Likes

Also swag, I hope our “decent” friendship isn’t ruined. I still respect you for handing over CG trellos and documents when you resigned as commander instead of burning it.

1 Like

That was a meme that confused people but I think bro took it serious. Anyway nothing against you Phillip.

2 Likes

At this time, Representative crankyIuke has officially proposed articles of impeachment.

1 Like

or those individuals have little to no interest in firestone politics and quite literally do not care eitherway

2 Likes

hear me out guys… so as a joke… everyone in the house and senate writes an impeachment on each other and then vote.

Among us but in congress…

7 Likes

there are 20 imposters among us

4 Likes

nvm, found it

1 Like

I, Philip_Forth, resign from the position of Middle Class Citizen. Effective immediately.

6 Likes

We need more media in Firestone! I want to know what is going on!

1 Like

Alright at this time Governor AestheticallyHappy’s impeachment has been introduced so new poll.

Do you think Governor AestheticallyHappy should be impeached?

• Yes, I believe Governor AestheticallyHappy should be impeached.
  • No, I believe Governor AestheticallyHappy shouldn’t be impeached.

0 voters

2 Likes

just fuck fsoriginal pizza, wouldve rather someone else post it

3 Likes

how about we just get rid of luke’s goons and luke himself

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.