Should Fed allow departments to regulate UGC accessories

With the recent introduction of the new selection of uniforms for the city PDs and existing police departments, the need for 3D items comes from V3 into V2. The obvious solution is to use UGC assets already available in the catalog to be worn in V2 to properly finish the outfit.

Fed has already provided departments with the new uniforms a belt giver in V2 to be able to equip a UGC police belt, so the user does not need to purchase the asset from the catalog. Fed has also allowed said departments to choose whether they want to wear a Over-Shoulder Radio Mic however not allowing for any other assets to be worn. With the new uniforms, they do not include reflective vests or even regular patrol vests like what previous versions would come with leaving the uniforms a bit “incomplete”.

Realistically speaking, Fed should allow department heads to expand their existing regulatory dress codes to determine what kind of UGC assets should be allowed to be worn and what should not be. Kind of like creating a list of allowed items to be worn for uniformity and consistency within their department.

Please leave your thoughts in the poll below.

• Allow departments to regulate UGC assets being worn on patrol
  • Keep Fedlaw on UGC assets

0 voters

2 Likes

I think the fed should only allow departments to wear specific UGC assets, approved by himself but departments can create additional limitations on that themselves.
Such as, fed could approve X vest and its variants, but departments could restrict it lower so a black vest for FSP and a green one for SCSO

3 Likes

I think Fed should have the majority say. I feel like agencies would go accessory crazy, ESPECIALLY tactical teams. Departments should look professional and uniform.

1 Like

tactical teams kinda do need them

if/when new swat uni is added to v2 we will need a vest, whether actually modelled in v2 or a catalog item

1 Like

disagreed! if this was the case, there could be a maximum number of accessories allowed for each person if we really needed.

1 Like

So it’s been a thing for a while where there’s been approved accessory lists for departments and they’re all nothing too crazy and they worked with the old uniforms well

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.