Should ex-criminals run for any election?

Alright, so I’ve been thinking a lot lately how a lot of ex-criminals ( Felons )are becoming State Officials and Law Enforcement Officers in Firestone. As an MCC in the State of Firestone and a Sergeant in the Firestone State Patrol, I feel uneasy and dubious about the recent elections and people that were criminals are now in departments. Now, I’m not here to cause any disputes but i’m just stating my opinion. There has been more than over 3 data resets so far, Plus we’ve been also having many rouge LEO’s. Just think about it realistically (i know it’s game).

• Comment below what you think about this topic
2 Likes

I mean if they screw up, FBI will just be there to prevent any corruption and also high crimes against the State of Firestone.

1 Like

We had many rouge LEO’s recently and I don’t see the FBI doing anything to prevent it from happening again.

2 Likes

I mean it’s not like the FBI investigates rouge LEO’s… I mean they are a threat to the state but then again if they go rouge almost all the time they leave firestone… Theres nothing much we can do after they leave firestone.

1 Like

Criminals becoming LEOs? Big no.

Criminals in Appointed positions such as cabinet, judge, sub-cabinet? Big no.

Ex-criminals in elected positions? Sure, the people are free to make their own choice, even if that choice is a convicted criminal.

1 Like

I mean, that’s a pretty broad term. I bet you at least 50% of department staff have, at one point in time, had a criminal record. Weather it got expunged or deleted by updates, they probably had one. Same goes for GOs. In my opinion, unless they have a felony on their record or two or so misdemeanors, why not?

2 Likes

Also, people have crime alts.

1 Like

Yes, they should. Like I was convicted of like terrorism, but I’m changed and a House of Rep, so I see no problem with it.

1 Like

1 Like

I mean, people can change so… for elected positions, sure. For cabinet or a judge, eh, maybe wait till it has been six months since their last arrest or something.

1 Like

Pffft, we have such thing in Russia, former criminals can be elected for government positions.

1 Like

Doesn’t mean because they are criminals that they can’t be political :eyes:

1 Like

Ok…

1 Like

Criminals running Firestone? I totally disagree. If your a “criminal” you must have done something to get there… and you shouldn’t be rewarded.

19%20PM

1 Like

“Ex-Criminals”

1 Like

it happens IRL tho

1 Like

people irl don’t magically get felonies off thier record

1 Like

Sure they do, depending on what it is. If it’s not violent you wait like three years after completing your sentence, you file a motion, pay some shit if need be and it’s gone. If it’s violent but not a Class A or B it takes a bit longer.

1 Like