Should Crankyluke be expelled from the House?

I’m not entirely caught up on the entire drama (nor know the legitimacy of the impeachment) but if the articles of impeachment do have some sort of backing and what he Aesthetically did was illegal then why should someone be expelled for introducing something they believe as illegal.

That’s like arresting me for submitting a criminal complaint in good faith.

5 Likes

According to the poll, less than half the state.

4 Likes

I don’t think cranky needs to get expelled, he really has done some good things for the state and we actually need him

1 Like

We have had several polls all of them were over 60% support for removal from office

I’m not including Kareem’s, not because I don’t like the results but because of that unprofessional and vulgar option that exists within the poll which discards the result of it

4 Likes

Please list such polls! :smiley:

2 Likes

and even your own poll! Should Governor AestheticallyHappy resign? - #59 by KAREEM2610

you really walk right into these, don’t you oliver

5 Likes

damn how many polls are there for this man…

4 Likes

CUXLE FOR GOV
VOTE CUXLE FOR GOV

1 Like

at least 1

2 Likes

Have you not taken a basic statistics class? Two older polls, and one with smaller sample size.

2 Likes

clearly you haven’t either

mine had the largest sample size of any, may be older but not much has changed.

just give up bro lol

2 Likes

this guy is our governor?? we all know what’s behind the black mark.

4 Likes

I like cranky and I will vote him during every election.

Cranky is the only person in Firestone that has balls. He doesn’t want to join departments so he doesn’t have to be a suck up and agree with people who runs department.

While everyone is shy and afraid to speak the truth because they are afraid of their reputation cranky does not care.

4 Likes

I don’t think he’s not in departments by choice, I think it has something to do with the fact that nobody in their right mind would give him a job

5 Likes

there’s a reason DPW declined him

that’s low

4 Likes

he was in SCSO and was a sergeant (or a corporal idk), he was in DOC and was even in SERT and was promoted to Senior Correctional Officer

1 Like

hi co55ie xoxoxoxo

2 Likes

Not to hop on any side, but please at least fact check yourself before posting something like this :sob:

SCSO Sergeant, DOC SCO, SERT something, FDOT, he was a game mod

prolly more but that’s all I can think of so far

4 Likes

no one wants to hire him now, not then

6 Likes

i’m pretty sure it’s like a rule that impeachment takes priority above anything else

2 Likes