Should Congress be a secondary position?

Should Congress be a secondary position?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Rationale -
We want to encourage competent people to run for Congress.

So far, we have seen like I believe 8 or so resignations, no more than 2 months?

This is absurd.

Congress collectively has very poor approval ratings. I feel personally that this could be solved if we had people who were more known in the community in Congress

Bill - Employment Positions Act of 2019
So far it has passed the Senate, but the Speaker and the Speaker Pro Tempore have expressed that they do not want this legislation to pass.

My DMs are always open for questions should you have them

Hecxtro
President Pro Tempore, State of Firestone Senate

1 Like

HELL NO CORRUPT CONGRESS LEOS GONNA WRITE LAWS FOR THEMSELVES

2 Likes

i agree we dont have enough ppl, but i think this will lead to bad stuff
like if you have cops (or tony) in congress there will be unfair legislation, or legislation favoring people n shit

2 Likes

sure i dont care

1 Like

Keep in mind that legislation has to go through both chambers

1 Like

cops in both chambers!!!

1 Like

stuff can be struck down by the SC if it’s bad y’know

1 Like

Support.

There are a lot of individuals who I trust to run the government however they can’t because they would rather prioritise protecting the state. It’s a shame they can’t do both.

2 Likes

I’d rather have congresspeople with mixed interests than congress being a sign-up sheet for new people in the state.

Congressional standards are inexistent. Major reformations need proposed, but we’re yet to see any. Congress doesn’t want to impose regulations that makes it more difficult for themselves.

2 Likes

YES🙌🏼

1 Like

ok fed wont permit this sorry guys

1 Like

here before fed strikes it down

1 Like

perhaps the state would be more than cops and robbers if we had a founder who understood more than how the handcuff tool works.

1 Like

one way to get less retards i suppose

1 Like

fed said no

1 Like

omg you ate that up LMAOO

1 Like

I mean he owns the group in the end of the day

1 Like

owning the group doesn’t make him competent–just makes him the HMFIC

2 Likes

But it does give him final say over it

1 Like

Congress in a secondary position? Wouldn’t happen unless fedora changes his mind. Still got the secondary departments.

2 Likes