Shotguns for LEOs

Alright, I know there have been topics and this and that they will be added back, but the question is, when? Yesterday I was the only officer in my server, and I was talking to a civilian when 3 armed shooters who said “HAIL HYDRA” came out of nowhere and opened fire at close range (They pulled up in a black DC), one of them had a warrant, and they all shot me to death. I managed to shoot 2 of them, but was killed in an instant. A shotgun would be VERY useful in this situation. Since we were at close range, the shotgun would have probably killed them. Instead, I died and had to call SWAT over. I just want to ask when are they coming back as we need them. I ended up filing 3 discharge reports and around 10 arrests yesterday in Stapleton County. As we went in SOE, these shotguns are important.
-FreeTrxp :grinning:

3 Likes

Can you just stop asking for more guns after every your death, it’s just daily duties, really, people, just get good like Sourced said.

1 Like

“Get good” are you guys seriously saying all we need is a pistol and no shotgun or AR?

3 Likes

Here…let me put this in perspective for you, since you obviously haven’t spent 15 minutes in Stapleton County as a police officer. We as patrol officers carry a pistol with us, and that’s it as far as guns go. Meanwhile…criminals have access to pistols, rifles, semi auto as well as automatic firearms. So when there’s one LEO (That’s short for law enforcement officer, in case you didn’t know), and a suspect who already has made their mind that they’re going to hurt or kill police officers, civilians, or whoever, who do you think is going to win? And on top of that, we have limited ammunition for the pistols that we do have. Do you expect us to call SWAT and/or CRT for every shootout that happens? Because for the most part, it’s either that or a bunch of LEOs having to have a shootout with the suspects, hoping that we don’t run out of bullets and that we can hit the suspects.When you’re in that same position, then maybe you’ll see that ‘getting good’ isn’t going to make much of a difference. You don’t bring a pistol to a rifle fight, and that’s pretty much what we as the police have to do every time unfortunately. Any other comments, please…I’d love to hear them.

1 Like

A pistol is the most OP gun in game, if you have a quick mouse click than you can shoot faster than a AR.

1 Like

yes, please
support
g23 is so slow

2 Likes

Support I’ve never had crt or swat arrive when they’ve been paged it gives us a fair chance

2 Likes

I am CRT, FNG and former FSP trooper.

1 Like

While the R870 is useful in close range engagements, I think that LEOs should have ARs, because they are usually shooting longer ranges that shotguns just cannot be effective in. Also, ARs allow you to get more follow up shots easier than a shotgun.

1 Like

I agree because today I responded to a shooting and every unit got killed because the suspect had a rifle against glocks and before you respond with oh page crt swat FNG they never goddamn respond like ever

1 Like

Look at this post. Guns for LEOs [DISCUSSION]

1 Like