Shooting from helicopters is FRP

now fed you say that from the sky you can’t establish PC, so then explain why CHP use planes who has pilots use stopwatches to time vehicles going from marker A to marker B to check whether or not they following the speed limit. you know, the faster the travel time, the faster they’re going? and then they do something called “call a ground unit and file paperwork for their report.” then you say if ground units need help from the sky then something wrong. last time i checked high ground = advantage. if someone behind cover or concealment and you shoot down at them, it kind of defeats their cover and concealment. so in a nutshell, air cover and shooting from aircraft = beneficial

8 Likes

how are people who falsely arrest even a police officer in the first place? how are people who shoot innocents even a police officer in the first place?

well the answer is post, post doesn’t teach you how to have good aim, post doesnt teach you the law.

you are shooting from a moving vehicle in the sky, which is over 200 studs away from the ground, there WILL be times when you shoot the ground, or shoot someone by mistake. have you ever shot someone by mistake? ON the ground?

3 Likes

yes but in a moving vehicle, in the sky, 100-200 studs away?

2 Likes

Who said we would be moving? In the picture doktor posted above, we were hovering

5 Likes

the helicopter still moves, it doesnt come to a complete stop.

2 Likes

Yeah, at like .000000001 sps

5 Likes

thats so sad. i swear he has no logic. its like he doesn’t go outside

7 Likes
  1. Yes I did miss, however it is rare. Especially if I am using the sniper, I am waiting for an opportunity.
  2. POST teaches you law in Tier 2.
  3. Shooting at a moving vehicle, ESPECIALLY from above, is a piece of cake.
  4. Do you really expect that uniformeds with bad aim will be the ones shooting from the helicopter and not tactical units who are good at it.

If our officers are not trained enough to be trusted with that then why do we trust them with guns and handcuffs then.

6 Likes

I mean, is anyone really surprised at this point?

16 Likes

Haven’t been surprised since I saw thisimage

9 Likes
  1. there we go then you have missed.
  2. post doesnt go in depth with the meanings of some charges, doesnt go into depth in a lot of things.
  3. you say its a piece of cake in the sky, yet your missing your shots on the ground? little scary there.
  4. well theres been some incidents in the past with tactical units shooting innocents and even KILLING innocents.

i honestly dont trust a handful of officers with guns and handcuffs.

4 Likes

You should probably check your eyesight.

Abolish tactical units then, or else they will keep shooting innocent people because that’s a part of the job.

6 Likes

Replace them with tactical DOT
TacticalDOT

19 Likes

I think this was made frp because criminals can’t shoot back at people on the heli

Just what I think

4 Likes

You can probably shoot the gunner, but not the pilot

5 Likes

im still gonna shoot lol

4 Likes

They can. It is even possible to kill the pilot.

4 Likes

Then I’m wrong

4 Likes

real life EMT: helicopters land at hospitals

fed: no

i don’t understand why he doesn’t listen to real life professionals. i can certainly confirm as a firefighter and glorified ambulance driver that i’ve called and set up LZs for helicopter ambulances multiple times

14 Likes

fed also made FFA tone down the EMT curric when it’s easier to understand with more details

but it’s fed you have no expectations lul

8 Likes