Shipping Business Name Ideas

So I had an idea to create a shipping business that would basically transport stuff across the county utilizing the trucks from the car dealership (at first, i plan to get dev support for it sooner or later when I create it, however that cannot obviously be done immediately), similar to what FedEx or UPS are in real life, since I noticed this aspect is ignored a lot in businesses within the state and I think it would be a good RP idea. Problem is, no ideas for the name or logo of the business. Any thoughts? (feel free to leave feedback not just on the name but on my idea for the business itself)

5 Likes

FedUp!

3 Likes

Adding philip before anything is a good name

Philips car shop
Philips hotdog stand
Philips wing shop
Philips auto shop
Philips car dealer

See works perfectly

4 Likes

Stateside Freight Co.
Statewide Freight Co.
Route Freight Co.
First Freight Co.
Inland Freight Co.
Central Freight Co.

After the amount of time I’ve spent trying to think of some for you, I’ll probably end up having nightmares about them and get back to you tomorrow with some more.

3 Likes

Seems pretty solid actually. Either this or one of SirAnthony’s ideas slightly edited (Statewide Shipments LLC? or something like that)

1 Like

philip shipments kind of rhymes but seeing i’m not named phillip i don’t see how it would have logic

3 Likes

Just a shot in the dark;
Chachu’s Cargo (Maybe add a Co. ,Inc. or LLC behind it)

1 Like

Cachu’s Cargo LLC. Sounds decent

1 Like

FHL
Its like dhl but with an F

2 Likes

Firestone Logistics LLC.

1 Like

Sugma Freight Co.

1 Like

whats sugma?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.