Sharkfish82 for the Senate (pt4)

Good evening ladies and gentlemen of Firestone,

Today, I have decided to run for one of the open seats in the Firestone Senate.

For those who are unaware of who I am, my name is sharkfish82 or shark which most people call me within this community. For much of my time within the State of Firestone, I have been involved within its state politics. I have been in both chambers of congress and ran leadership in both in respective eras of the state’s history. Furthermore, I have been within the executive’s office on multiple occasions. For those who want the quick look at experience, my resume is the following:

• 1x Governor of the State of Firestone
  • 2x Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone
  • 3x Senate of the Firestone Senate
  • x1 Speaker of the House of Representatives of the State of Firestone
  • x2 Representative of the House of Representatives of the State of Firestone

Furthermore, I have been involved and expressed my input with many monumental pieces of legislations during my time within government. This includes the past effort of major overhauls to our constitution as well as various restructuring efforts to various old laws within the state. A few examples of my past involvement of legislative work includes but is not limited to the following:

For this next iteration of my time within politics, I plan to put effort towards a few ideas which have been in the think tank for quite some time and hopefully, will see progress and result too.

• An overhaul to the confusing current election law
  • Get something moving in some respect to traffic law revamp (this better be the time now)

Overall, I hope that I can be trusted with this office for once again another time. Thank you for reading this short summary of a speech and I hope you will support my candidacy in this election both in support and with the ballot box (if it comes to it)

Keep on being a goon,

Shark :shark:

7 Likes

FIRST SUPPORT YESSS

4 Likes

SUPPORT!

4 Likes

Support :shark:

4 Likes

Support & Endorsed

The Honorable Automationeer, Esq.
Senator of the State of Firestone
Former President pro tempore

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

SUPPORT !!!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

i am continually amazed that people cant read simple instructions

what makes so many people think that they can join an election with rules and procedures, yet they can operate outside of the guidelines they are given

3 Likes

Support and endorsed.

DonxId
Firestone State Representative
Mayor for the City of Redwood

4 Likes

SUPPORT I LOVE YOU SHARK YOU HAVE MY FULL ENDORSEMENT

SIGNED,
FMR. GOVERNOR ASH1835

4 Likes

You do realize he means by post after 10 signatures, he just means he expects it to be there if you have enough?

2 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

i think sharkfish82 would be a great fit for senate

Support

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes