Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
Tis I, the Honorable Sharkfish82. Today, I am here to run for the Senate of the State of Firestone for potentially my last round before I ship off elsewhere within the real world.
For those unaware of my political achievements, I have been in the following positions:
- Governor for 1 term
- Lieutenant Governor for 2 terms
- Speaker of the House for 1 term
- Senator for 2 terms
- Representative for 2 terms (speakership included)
Accomplishments from my last term included major private business protection reforming including:
Now, let’s get on from the usual resume and list my following objectives this term:
- Finalizing traffic code
- Passing already proposed LOFT act to give more flexibility to training within county
- Lessen as much regulation on private business and governmental entities
Those are my plans and if anyone has anything else to forward, you know who I am and that you can contact me obviously.
Best of luck to all the candidates and I thank all who have read and considered me.
The Right and Honorable Sharkfish82